Part 6: The Date

After the events of the U.S.J, Class 1-B was given a 1 week break to chill and recollect themselves before they entered the U.A Sport's Festival. Izuku had used this opportunity to ask Komori out on a date, which she accepted gleefully.

Currently, Izuku was on his way to Komori's house and was chatting with WOU.

Izuku: So, another Stand User is aware of our existence?

WOU: Indeed. His aura carries more weight to it, and he's enacted Calamity many times and hasn't died yet. So, I assume his Stand Ability either makes him very hard to kill or he's figured out what I can do and is trying to avoid activating it. I believe the former is the more likely case than the latter.

Izuku: I agree with that idea as well. However, we won't have much to worry about, after all, Calamity is a fate that is unavoidable, regardless of how strong you are. Anyways, how's the Locacaca Project going?

WOU: I've finished the serum, however, I'm trying to synthesize it to a point where the Equivalent Exchange Process won't be as potent as usual, which isn't an easy process to do alone.

Izuku: I understand. Once I get done with my date, I'll hop over to the lab and see what I can help you with.

Izuku and Akefu would exchange some parting words before the old man would disappear and Izuku would arrive at Komori's doorstep.

**KNOCK KNOCK**

Komori: IZU!!!

The door would open up and show Kinoko with a new style that threw Izuku off and made him blush slightly.

Kinoko: How do I look?~~

Izuku would chuckle slightly.

Izuku: Beautiful. You should show your eyes more, they're very easy to get lost in.

Kinoko would blush before hugging Izuku tightly and looking up at him with a cute smile.

Komori: Shall we get going?

Izuku: Of course. Let's go.

Izuku would lead Kinoko to a fancy looking restaurant that she's never seen before.

Kinoko: Um, Izuku, what is this place? I've never seen nor heard of it before.

Izuku:  This place belongs to a friend of mine, so I made sure to hit him up and see if he could get us a booth.

The two of them would enter the restaurant and Komori would be amazed at how elegant it looked.