.
.
.

"It's really hot here isn't huh?" Gwanhee asked the girl in front of him, who nodded and delicately moved her hair away from her neck.
« ..Yeah, it's scorching in here."

.
.
.

"Remember when he said he wouldn't make any moves whatsoever happened to that and  it's been 5 minutes only ... »
Jinkyung laughed, prompting a chorus of laughter as they recalled the earlier statement from the men.
« He couldn't resist; she's too enchanting.. »
Kyuhyun adder with a chuckle.
.
.
.

A blanket of silence returned, accompanied by an awkward atmosphere. Then, a voice broke through the speakers, instructing them to discreetly explore without revealing personal details until they reach paradise.

.
.

"For me, Kim Nabi is the one who caught my attention. Her posture and aura are simply amazing," confessed Gwanhee.

"Hyeseon made the best first impression, but Nabi's charm is undeniable. I'd love to get to know her," Jinseok declared.

"To be honest, i didn't find any of them physically attractive .. »
she laughed, casting a glance at the camera with a small nod.

.
.
.

"Should we take a little tour?" Minwoo suggested, prompting Nabi and the rest to rise from their seats to take a look around the place .

"..Are we really going to survive on just carrots?"  Nabi joked, laughing as they found that the only decent food in sight was carrots in wooden boxes, along with some canned chicken breast and tuna.

" Looks like we're going to starve here" Jinseok teased beside her, while peeling off the carrots. "..you are good at it .." complemented minyoung as he brust out laughing denying what she said .

"Don't you think these pieces are way too big?" Nabi giggled at his clumsy way of cutting them into large chunks.
"Oh, really? Want me to make yours smaller?" he asked, focusing on the task at hand.
"..I actually have sensitive teeth, so I'd appreciate it.."
she smiled gratefully as he started chopping the carrots into smaller pieces.

.
.
.

"She's surprisingly good at keeping a conversation going,"
Hanhae remarked excitedly as he watched their interaction on the screen.

"..And look at him! He can't even look at her properly and his ears are turning red!" Dex chuckled, pointing out their blushing men who continued chopping the carrots befor putting them in the wooden plate .

"..There's something about her that's just alluring, She may seem intimidating so he didn't expect her to be easygoing, That's probably why he's a bit shy around her "
Jinkyung observed, receiving nods of agreement from everyone else.

.
.
.

"Have any of you ever eaten raw carrots like this before?" Minyoung asked curiously as they all began devouring the carrot feast laid out on the table.
Gwanhee responded « ..not really.. » while nibbling at the vegetable on the platter.

" They're a great healthy snack when combined with cucumbers, so yes, I've had them before. However, the cut is a little off, so we might need to get a new chef"
Nabi laughed, looking at Jinseok, who grinned in response.
" I agree that they hurt my teeth because they're so big; glad I cut yours smaller."