i. a Christmas gathering

— ❄️☃️🌨️

LANDO NORRIS wasn't a big fan of christmas, he didn't hate Christmas. He just wasn't the biggest fan of having to celebrate something that was the same every year, especially now that he was single. His best friend max would show it right in front of him that he had a girlfriend, and lando didn't.

He didn't understand the hype about hanging out the day before Christmas, he used to love it. But the day his girlfriend broke up with him was the moment he strated to dislike Christmas, it had only been a few weeks and she had already gotten with someone new. He had been so heartbroken, and there she was. Already kissing another guy.

He didn't want to celebrate Christmas that year, but max had forced him to play secret santa with him. He pulled a name he didn't know, that's why he guessed they were celebrating Christmas with friends of max. The sudden knock on lando's door made him jump slightly, pulling him out of the focus he had on his game.

He was supposed to streaming, but he hadn't actually clicked the 'go live' button. Lando sighed as he turned his head to the door, looking who it is who had knocked. The door opened slightly as max peaked his head through, his face slightly falling as he realised lando was still not ready. "Mate we have to leave in 5 minutes, and your telling me you're still not ready?" Max asked as he crossed his arms.

Lando's face turned in confusion as he had no idea what he was talking about, max only sighed as he saw the confusion on his face. "This year Lina is hosting a Christmas get-together." Max said, lando still didn't have a bell that rung in his mind. He didn't know a lina, which only made him even more confused. "I don't know a lina." Lando spoke, with a shurg to his shoulders.

"Angelina, Pietra' s friend." Max spoke, almost in a questioning manner as he wasn't sure onto why lando didn't recognize the name. Lando suddenly sighed as he realised who they were talking about, it was the angelina he pulled out of the hat. It was the same angelina who loved Christmas, it was the same Angelina who he had heard a lot about but had never actually met. "Oh, that angelina." Lando spoke.

"Yeah that angelina, now get ready or pietra might actually kill you." Max said as he left the door open, hoping that in a way lando would start to get ready. Lando only sighed, he wasn't happy about the plans they made for that Christmas. He'd rather spend his Christmas with his own sadness, instead he would be third-wheeling that Christmas. He honestly thought it couldn't get worse, but it definitely could.

Angelina was friends aith his ex, not even just Instagram friends. They were pure friends friends, there was no way angelina didn't invite his ex to the holiday meet up.

____

ANGELINA WILLIAMS was a big Christmas lover, even after being single for years. She had always found a way to surround herself with the things she loves during that time, she always tried to give everyone as much love as could for that time. She would normally stuff her face with warm hot chocolate, and watch some top-tier Christmas movies but this year was different.

This year she was spontaneous, and invited her friends over to her house. She also made sure the secret-santa game was in play as she loves the game, they used to play it in school which is why she loved it. The girl wasn't a baker, but she had made aroudn three different cookies for everyone to try. And she had to applaud herself as it was pretty good, she might turn into a baker after all.

"Is everything alright?" Her roommate Jules asked her as she laughed, the girl could see that angelina was excited about everything. Angelina nodded her head as she turned on the Christmas lights, she loved the lights as it gave her a warm feeling inside. "Of course! I'm just super excited for tonight!" Angelina said as she smiled.

Jules laughed as she watches the girl go from the one side of their house go to the other side, placing stuff to make it more homey. "Angelina sit down, you need to get ready." Jules spoke as she tried to calm down her friend, angelina let out a sigh as she tried her best to contain her excitement. "Your right, but first i want to give you something." Angelina said as she smiled, Jules tilted her head slightly.

"But i thought we were doing secret Santa later?" Jules asked as she watched as angelina grabbed out a present, angelina laughed as she nodded her head. "We are, but i wantes to give you something early." Angelina said as she gave the present to jules, a soft warm smile was painted on the girl's face. "Thank you lina." Jules said as she smiled, sitting down on the couch to open the present.

The girl opened the present as she suddenly gasped, taking out the two items. The first item was a candle that she had been looking for a few weeks now, and the second item being some reindeer horns. "Oh my god! Thanj you lina!" Jules spoke as she gasped, immediately wrapping her arms around the girl with a laugh. Angelina laughed as she felt her arms wrap tightly around her, the girl smiled as they let go of each other.

Angelina noticed that jules was looking at the second gift in question, she laughed as she began to explain. "The reindeer horns are so we can match." Angelina said as she shrugged, jules laughed as she watched the girl stand up to look at her watch. "Okay, i'm going to get ready. If there is anyone here already, tell me!" Angelina said as she ran to her room, wanting to get ready quickly.

The girl could hear her roommate laugh before she closed the door.

_____

author speaks!

DO WE LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER..

Lando's ex-girlfriend is not luisa because i love her to much to make her a villian likely character 😭

Also i suddenly got this idea by listening to fruitcake by sabrina carpenter (my gf 😍😍😍)

I"m already in love 😊

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS? PLEASE COMMENT 😊

Also this is probably going to be a short story but i will see because i'm so bad at finishing stories 🥲

— mai ❄︎