Y/n didn't even notice that she was being watched

Y/n didn't even notice that she was being watched. They previously changed their minds and went to a club owned by Bonten, instead of a layed back bar.
"Cheers to Bonten, to us." Ran raised his glass. Rindou rolled his eyes at his older brother's cheesy character. The eldest Haitani was obviously more drunk than his younger brother.
The other executives raised their glasses as well, making a toast.

"Do you want to go dancing?" Y/n spoke loudly into her boyfriend's ear. The music was way too loud, she surely would lose her voice till tomorrow.
"I'm usually not the type to." Izana answered, caressing Y/n'a waist with his hand he put around the black haired woman.
"I could also ask Ran, or Rindou. Or even Kakucho. If you don't want to." She shrugged her shoulders and Izana sighed deeply.
"Alright, if I have to."
Y/n giddily sprung up from her seat, dragging the male by his hand to the dance floor. Izana casually placed his hand around Y/n's hips, which she smoothly swayed to the music. The girl was already a tiny bit tipsy, but not that much that she would black out anytime soon.

"I love you so much, Izana." Y/n whispered into his ear, which immediately sent a shiver down his spine.
"I love you too, my pretty girl. You're the best thing that could have happened to me." Izana answered before bringing their lips together. Their kiss lasted for a few seconds and it got heated by the end of it. The two of them enjoyed themselves for some more minutes, all while being watched by a presence from the other side of the club.

"I'll go the toilet real quick." Y/n smiled at her boyfriend, placing a peck on his lips.
"I'll go back to the others then."
Y/n shot him a thumbs up before making her way to the women's restroom. She quickly went to the toilet, after that she washed her hands and reapplied her lipgloss. Lastly she shortly fixed her hair before leaving the bathroom again. The black haired woman was on her way back to her colleague when someone slight bumped into her side. Y/n turned around only to see a black haired male her age, who glanced at her shortly. A creepy grin plastered across his face. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows, he looked somewhat familiar but she couldn't tell why, and before she could figure something out, he was gone again. Somewhere lost in a huge crowd of people.

"What's wrong with you? You look startled." Kakucho noticed when Y/n came back to them and sat in between Izana and Sanzu.
"Did something happen?" Rindou, who sat next to Kakucho, asked. They were the only ones in their lounge currently.
"I just bumped into someone, who looked familiar. I'm sure I've seen that person somewhere before, but I can't remember him. I'm probably wrong though." Y/n shrugged her shoulders.
"I'm sure he just resembled someone you saw before." Rindou said.
"How did he look like?" Izana asked further. Y/n thought for some time.
"I didn't see much of him, just one side of his face. He had black hair and light eyes."
"Seems pretty basic. Could be anyone." Sanzu stated as he took a drag from his cigarette.
"By the way, I've found out where Ryusei Sato lives. We could take him out anytime." Rindou said.
"Really? You did? Thank you, Rin." A relived smile spread across Y/n's face.
"Let's talk about this after Christmas." Izana said while playing with some strands of Y/n's black shiny hair.