They walk out of the house and see a hearse.

Shaggy: Your chariot's a- a- a hearse?

Van Ghoul: I wouldn't be caught dead in anything else.

At Van Ghoul's home the three exit the car and it begins to rain.

Scooby: I didn't know it was gonna rain.

Van Ghoul: Oh, it always rains at my house. Special effects. I had it installed years ago. I can't sleep a wink without it.

Scooby and Shaggy look around amazed. They see statues, a portrait of Van Ghoul as they look back Van Ghoul who was pretending to be a part of the portrait speaks.

Van Ghoul: Welcome to Casa de Ghoul. Oh, dear. I almost forgot.

He closes the door and goes to the piano and starts playing organ and the security activates and all the windows and doors are sealed.

Van Ghoul: We should be quite safe now.

Shaggy: Safe? From what?

Van Ghoul: Mmm, stuff. What's that? Did someone say, "fondue's ready"?

Scooby: I don't think so.

Van Ghoul: No, no. I was just trying to lighten the- never mind. Let's just eat.

They go to the kitchen and sit down and eat.

Shaggy: This fonduey stuff is great.

Scooby: Delicious.

Van Ghoul: It's nice to share an enjoyable evening after all the strange things that have been happening around here.

Shaggy: Like what?

Van Ghoul: I don't want to talk about it.

Shaggy and Scooby: Mmm. Okay.

Van Ghoul: Oh, very well. A few days ago, I got the distinct impression that I wasn't alone in this house. There are others here lurking in the shadows. I know it sounds incredible, but somehow, somehow the monsters I've portrayed in my movies have come to life. They're here in this house, alive! You don't know what it's been like living in fear that I'll open a door and-

He opens a door, and they see a mutant bee and Van Ghoul screams as Scooby and Shaggy do as well.

Shaggy: Zoinks! It's the mutant bee from your movie, "The Mutant Bee"!

Van Ghoul: Run for your life!

They run as they see Dr. Phobos.

Shaggy: It's Dr. Phobos from "The Repellant Dr. Phobos!"

Van Ghoul: Up the stairs! Quickly!

They run upstairs and see Professor Jantzen.

Shaggy: It's Professor Jantzen from "The Castle of Gummy Discharge!"

They run once again as they get cornered.

Scooby: We're trapped!

Van Ghoul: Isn't this scary?

Scooby and Shaggy: Yeah!

Van Ghoul chuckles when something flies above them. The figure takes Dr. Phobos.

Van Ghoul: That wasn't supposed to happen.

The creature swings on a chandelier and tackles the Mutant Bee and throws him. He then attacks Professor Jantzen and throws him away as well.

Shaggy: Like, what movie is that thing from?

Van Ghoul: I have no idea.

Nightfright: I am Nightfright. Time for you to die.