Found and Taken

(Horrors POV)

Horror searched around this cozy little house fast, he scratched his skull with the hole in it till he thought of the bedroom, he quickly found a Monster under there and killed them while they made a short scream and fell to the floor bleeding, dead, gone.

Horror heard a clap sound come from the closet, like someone saw what happened and covered their face, trying not to scream. Horror opened the closet to see a little skeleton monster, Horror was looking at a female skeleton, she was wearing a lavender purple sweater that stopped at her shoulders, it revealed her neck and shoulders, she had little poof balls at the top  and bottom of the shirt, she looks so cute and small, she seems to be 5'2 , she had lavender purple eyesockets and , she had lavender purple pants with black comfy shoes.

Horror grabs her and puts his ax on her neck, about to slice it clean off until, Nightmare, his boss walks in, his 4 tentacles lash around a bit.

Nightmare: Who is that you have there Horror?

Horror: Um, a girl skeleton? Why?

Nightmare looks at her appearance, suddenly, she reminds him of himself, but, that was so long ago, what? Like 500 years ago or so?

Nightmare: she looks useful, bring her with...

Horror: but-

Nightmare: No but's

Horror: Yes Nig- I mean Boss...

She struggles and screams , but that did nothing. They soon got to where Killer, Dust, and Cross was.

Killer was looking for his knife he lost while killing Monsters, Dust was fixing his hoodie, and Cross checks to see if there was blood on his black and white clothing.

Killer:" Who's the little baby bone, hmm?~ ". Killer said in his flirting ways as always, but he was referring to the little skeleton Horror was holding down.

Nightmare: "We found her in a closet, I think she will be useful, because she will be our ticket leading the Star Sans to us."

Dust: "Her clothes are..., interesting..."

Cross: "She looks so vulnerable and shy..."

Nightmare: "Come on, lest get back to the castle..."

Horror was keeping her close as she cried and struggled to get out of his arm. Nightmare soon took her with his tentacles and made her fall asleep with them, Horror sighed in relief.