Not so cuddly

Y/N was a female skeleton, she was wearing a purple sweater that stopped at her shoulders, it revealed her neck and shoulders, she had little poof balls at the top  and bottom of the shirt, she looks so cute and small, she seems to be 5'2 , she had lavender eyesockets and a golden crescent moon on her forehead, she had lavender purple pants with black comfy shoes, )
.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   . 

On a Tuesday morning, she woke up in her soft comfy bed, she got up, made something to eat and drink, and went outside.

Y/n loved her neighbors but, she was social anxiety problems, but not severe. She was able to talk to some people , but not much, she also had a thing for rose's, but, not red ones, Blue one's...to bad they were a myth tho, so she just went outside and meet her best friend F/N.

(I believe that means Friend Name)

You both went to Fillby's, the coffee shop and sat outside on a green table

(Like the ones at the Menchies ice
cream store)

Then, out of nowhere, you here screams and cries...and... maniacal laughter by 6 other skeletons, they were the most scariest skeletons you have ever seen.

1: you saw was killing Monsters with a knife, he had black ooz that came out of his eyesockets,

Number 2: there was this one, he was covered in Monster dust and was killing Monsters with bone attacks, he also wore a hoodie over his head.

Number 3: One wore a lot of fluff but not in a cuddly way, it only wore black and white and had a huge ass knife.

Number 4: he was a terrifying skeleton, he had a hole in his head and a huge red eye, he carried an ax with him and killed many Monsters, he even ripped off the arm of a Monster and started to eat it!

Number 5: Was the most terrifying, he was covered in black goopy stuff, and he had 4 tentacles coming out from his back, he killed Monsters in a quick flash and swing! The only color other than black on his face and body, was his blue glowing eye and pearl white teeth.

B/F: WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!(B/F grabs Your arm and ran you both home.

Y/n was hiding in the closet while, B/F was hiding under the bed.

Then...BOOM!
Something or someone destroyed the front door, then, quick foot steps can be heard as they ran through the house searching for them.

BOOM!

The door to the bedroom was knocked down and they checked under the bed and found B/F.  She/He screams but it stops quickly as they fell silently to the floor.

You were shaking and crying silently, holding your hand over your mouth,