Bloody phone calls

I had gone to Casey's for what she thought was a sleep over and study sesh when in all reality i was planning on killing her. she would never guess i had it all planed out i had become her friend just for this. and i hope she feels endless pain.

On my way to her house i was thinking about how i took the time i would usually use to stalk billy and stu for her in all reality it was a waist of time. but not to me it was worth every bit of time i could see her dead. I arrived to her house and got out of her car i borrowed and grabbed my bags i walked up to her house and knocked.
Casey: "hhiiii girl come on in" i smiled at her as i walked in 'it looks amazing you finally cleaned up" hate to ruin it with your blood I thought as I smiled at her. her house was quite warm and i was over heating for once so i asked "hey can i change into some pajamas?" Casey:"oh of coarse you know you dont have to ask your my best friend!"

I laugh and say "well i know that but for once in my life im trying to be polite" she laughs too and i head to the bathroom and change into this.

(Idk just chose one preferably an outfit with shorts and its black but idk )I get changed and head back to her i see that she's about to make popcorn Casey:"hey chose a movie ill make popcorn" i turn to her tv and movies and say "ok I've got a per...

I get changed and head back to her i see that she's about to make popcorn Casey:"hey chose a movie ill make popcorn" i turn to her tv and movies and say "ok I've got a perfect movie!" I go to her couch and sit down and pick up a movie ahhh perfect Friday the thirteenth i wish Casey got killed and decapatated instead of pamala... im brought out of my thoughts by the phone ringing Casey:"I've got it!" I nod my head and put the vhs tape into the machine and im relived to see it was rewind.

I hear Casey hang up the phone but the person calls again, she picks it up and talks before she says "its popcorn"... a second passes before she goes Casey:"well im watching a movie with my friend" i sigh and think if that was a killer and I wasn't one to we both would be dead by the end of tonight.. but yet again my thoughts are into ruptured my Casey saying he want to talk with me "why does he want to talk to me?" I ask Casey getting up from the couch Casey:"well i dont know..."
I pick up the phone and say "hello?"
"Ahh is this her friend?"
"Yes it is why did you need and or want to talk to me?"
"Your friend is boring and i dont like her"
I look around and see Casey isn't paying attention and i say "i agree with you there" he's quite for a moment then says
"I thought you where her friend?"
"Nope there's reasons I pretend to be ,dont ask why?- you wont get an answer"
"Hhmmm ok well princess whats your name"
"Im smart enough not to give my name to strangers but i have to give you back to my friend the best part of my movies coming up"
"Wait one more thing whats your favorite scary movie?"
"Friday the 13th" i cover the microphone and say "Casey get over here!" She comes over and i say "bye" and give the phone to Casey and walk away.i saw her go to her back door and she says Casey:"why do you want to ask me out on a date....." then just a bit later she locks the door and says "why do you wanna know my name?" And then she starts to look around a worried expression on her face she stutters and says she has to go and hangs up then says to me Casey:"lock the doors y/n lock the doors!" I lock the front door and head over to her "whats going on" she ignores me and the phone rings again she picks it up and talks to the guy and she puts it on speaker
"Turn on the backyard light and look out the window"
She does as told and when i look out i see Steve her boyfriend tied up and he looks beaten up suddnly the man speaks again.
"Turn it off"
She turns off the light and at this point she's crying, me im not scared im suprised but not scared the man speaks again.
"Now if you and your boyfriend want to survive i suggest you think hard now lets play a simple trivia game category horror movies"
Casey retaliates at first but gives up and turns the phone of speaker she answers her question and hands the phone to me
"Hello" i say calmly
"Hello doll..."
New pet name i take note of that "so ask away"
"Ok now what was hanibul  lectors motive?"
"Trick question he had none it's scarier that way"
"That's correct doll now hand the phone back to Casey"
I hand the phone back and Casey puts it on speaker why i have no idea.
"Now Casey who's the killer in Friday the 13th?"
Casey:"Jason vorhees!"
"Fuck no you dumbass its pamala"I scream
"She's correct"
Casey:"no no ive watched it 900 times"
"Well sorry caesy Steves out of the game but there's still a chance for you..."
"Now what door am i at front or back"
Caesy wont answer she refuses too "back" i say confidently
"Correct you have one y/n you survive now i think caesy should run"

Caesy:"w-what?" Suddenly one of her outside chairs flys through the back door and caesy gets up and runs im just standing there minding my own business as he runs after her. i look over to the kitchen and see the popcorn burning "awww my popcorn" i say in disappointment I suddenly see another one and i literally say "fuck this shit im out" and i walk out the door. but as i do i hear a car, her parents car i walk back in get my bag and put it on my shoulder and walk out the back door the other doesn't know about the car so i walk up to him and say "dude her parents are almost here. Now move your skinny ass and run" i say that and run we run and we slow down as they get out of there car and i see caesy struggling to talk as the parents walk inside the first one is about to get her when i grab him pull him back take his knife and go up to caesy and turn her around.

"You know caesy we could have been good friends if you didn't cheat on stu with that man whore Steve" as i say that i stab her multiple times. Once...twice...three times...then five. i stop look behind me at the ghost faces and say "fuck. help me hang this bitch" they quickly gut her then hang her "now run dumbass's"i say that and we start to run all in different ways while i still hand that bloody knife in my hand.soon i reached home I quietly got inside and headed upstairs to my room and whent.to my personal bathroom and checked if i got blood on my pajamas thankfully I didn't so i took a shower and headed to bed

(An)
Hey yall sorry for any spelling mistakes and i know I didn't stick to the plot 100% but i wont be for the story because it will go past the sanding of the real1996 ghostface