I

Alright so. Chaos universe. 

Some background info is this was a roleplay that me, th4tw1ndydud3, and another friend made that lasted for months and sOrT oF grew huge and out of hand

It used to be kind of following the mythology canon but now. Oopsies. Enjoy the drama.

Also although I made a lot of the plot, the writing here except for the intro above was done by th4tw1ndydud3. Their wattpad was being weird so they let me post it for them.

I'll be jumping in and clarifying some things in bold bc my wife wrote this at 1am like an insane, mad genius. AND HOLY SHIT THEY'RE AMAZING AT COMEDY? A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THE AMAZING ZEPHYR PLEASE

~~~ 

the entire chaos universe story because why not

(au based off greek mythology)

starts with the myth of hyacinthus, apollo, and zephyr. (basically apollo and zeph fight over hya and zephyr kills hya with a glorified frisbee and then hya becomes a ✨flower✨ but in this version zeph was with hya first and also zeph killed hya because athena made him because she can mind control him but also prefers to appear to him and manipulate him)

so pretty much, hya was with Zeph and they were getting along fine. Then Apollo comes along and hya chooses him over Zeph because hya is power hungry. He used to be a god but faded once persephone took over his domain, and he knows Apollo has the power to make him a god again.

Athena is seen literally CONTROLLING zephyr a lot in the original myths, so in this au she can control and manipulate the hell out of zephyr. She said some very not nice things and forced zephyr to kill hyacinthus, so pretty much it wasn't zeph's choice.

now hya is deathed yay!!

in the alive people (well. gods, but shut up) world, zeph and apollo r reasonably pissed at each other because hya is dead and all, but drunk gay apollo ensues and they end up falling for each other!! then enters our favorite plot device athena. she is a bitch as usual and tries to get zeph to kill apollo at one point but he doesnt die, the morning after they have an awkward conversation about how, yk, zephyr sorta tried to kill him which turns to athena related traumadumping.

apollo then comes up with a plan to help zeph get revenge. he knew aphrodite hated athena so he convinced her to cast mania (obsessive love) on athena, stripping her of her wits. once athena is separated from her main source of power, they could kill her like they killed uranus in the ocean.

but that plan kinda backfires. zephyr is sent off to corner athena in a gazebo, get her to lust for him, and while she's busy simping, kill her. but that doesn't work!! in the end zephyr is trapped and athena casts a bubble around the gazebo so no one can come in to help. 

and then athena does some not very sfw or consensual shit to zeph and apollo literally just fucking watches and does nothing but YAY ZEPHYR KILLS HER WITH A TABLE and apollo comforts zeph and then zephpollo get married because why not. they r married for a while and it's relatively wholesome somehow!!

NOW BACK IN THE UNDERWORLD WITH FLOWER BOY!!!

hya is yk, dead, and stuff. the whole being dead thing ig. anyways persephone meets him and immediately gets a crush on him because theyre both spring deities and basically the same. while this is going on hades is industrializing the underworld (think hadestown) and growing far away from pers and shit. he tries to ignore pers being head over heels for hya but eventually notices (he has a small brain 🙏) and they have an argument and shit and pers goes crying to hya and confesses but hya is still in love with apollo and rejects her yay!! but pers keeps simping for him because she has nowhere else to turn.

hya notices all this and being a power hungry bitch he convinces pers to convince hades to bring him back to life n shit, but hades says "no fuck u" so rip hya ig

around this time athena fucking eats shit and dies by table and pers finds her, and not knowing she was behind the aliven'ting of hya, they become sorta-friends. pers tells athena about how she wants to realive flower boy and athena agrees as long as she can come back to fuck zephs life over even more woo!! literally what does she have against the silly wind man?

pers introduces hya and athena and now theyre all friends n shit. athena, being manipulative as fuck, helps pers convince hades to bring hya back, and he actually agrees (like i said already he's not very smart but we love him) so YAY HYA AND ATHENA R ALIVE NOW AND PERSEPHONE IS ABANDONED IN THE UNDERWORLD!!

bet u thought this shit would end here but no we're not even halfway through, bitch.

Wow cliffhanger!! Haha suffer there is SO MUCH MORE to come