ishan's hands run all over shubman's body, reaching to unbutton his shirt. "stop fucking grinding against me if you don't want to take this further. you're driving me crazy."

shubman can't think anymore. he doesn't want to think anymore.

"ishu, i can't take it anymore. im so hard. please do something. anything."

ishan breathes heavily, his own mind starting to get hazy. "are you sure?"

shubman responds with a shaky nod. he needily tucks at the collar of ishan's shirt.

ishan holds his hands, guiding his fingers to his own waistband. hesitation lingers in both of their hands. ishan just doesn't want to scare away shubman. and shubman just wants ishan. he doesn't care how. he's too deep in now to go back.

shubman slowly slips his hand down ishan's pants, pulling them out of the away. he rubs ishan's dick through the thin layer of his briefs.

"fuck," ishan moans at the friction. "keep going."

shubman decides to be a little bolder. "can i jerk you off?"

ishan hopes he doesn't regret this.
"please."

shubman can hear his own heartbeat in his ears. his fingers grab around ishan's shaft, which elicits a short gasp from him.

ishan hisses at the initial, cool touch of the fingers but is quickly overshadowed by a long sigh of finally being touched. he likes shubman's long fingers, the smooth movement of his thumb over his tip.

ishan pulls shubman's face closer to him, pressing an open mouth kiss. "you're doing great, don't stop."

shubman's ears grow hot and his cheeks flush red. he cares more about ishan's pleasure at the moment than his own. he wants to see ishan's expressions, he wants to hear his beautiful moans, knowing he is the reason of them.

"fuck, move your hand away. im going to-"

"do it."

"what, no. just- shubi, move."

"ishan," shubman says, nibbling playfully at his earlobe. "i've had enough time to fantasise about this."

"shubi-!"

lightheadedness takes over ishan as he gives into the burst of heat coiling in his stomach.

"god," he lets out a deep breath.

shubman smiles. "you look gorgeous."

ishan's lets out a short laugh in between his heaving breaths. "i always do."

"especially when you're under me."

ishan rolls his eyes fondly. "yeah."

they decide to go clubbing afterall. shopping is too much of a hassle. they can do it during team hangouts.

"it's good to know paps won't be lining up outside when we head out," shubman says.

rachin nods with a laugh, handing them drinks. "they couldn't care less here!"

ishan is already down a few shots and he's starting to get tipsy. "we should dance."

"we know fuck all lyrics to the music they're playing, man," shubman says.

"when did i ever need music to dance?"

ishan sways on his feet, trying to encourage the two of his friends. they do not seem convinced whatsoever, laughing at him.

"fine, boring shits. im gonna go find someone fun," saying, he moves towards the dance floor.

ishan makes way through the maze of half-drunk blonde girls falling onto one another. he joins a dance circle, grinning widely. they let him in with equal enthusiasm, probably stoned themselves.