Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"Ah, It's Mr choi's Adoptive Sister, They're not blood related actually" Sunhi answered as Yeonjun was staring at her then slowly nodded off his head.

"Oh? Okay, I never expected this though to be honest, I should go and start working now" Yeonjun mumbled while letting out a nervous laugh and went to other way.

Time skip

Soobin was waiting at the living room, sitting at the couch while reading a book and waiting for his sister to arrive. Soon he noticed few cars parked in front of his mansion and Irene walked out of her car then started to comes towards his mansion.

Name: Bae Joo hyun(Irene)Age:32Belong to a Mafia family, Too Unique to be human, Cold but kind too, soobin's adoptive elder sister

Age:32
Belong to a Mafia family,
Too Unique to be human, Cold but kind too, soobin's adoptive elder sister.

He closed his book and stood up from his place. Irene walked into the house with a flat serious cold face which was such a regular face for her but doesn't means she is not kind, if she is not kind then why she would have adopted soobin.

Soobin bowed down to the older which kinda shocked Yeonjun for sure because he never saw soobin showing respect to anyone. But not going to lie Yeonjun was mesmerized by Irene's Beauty when she walked Into the house.

"Welcome Noona" Soobin said, Irene looked at her brother and slowly smiled then walked up to her brother. "It's been so long we hadn't met, I missed you" Irene pulled him in a hug as soobin hugged him too.

"Have you been well Noona?" Soobin asked while pulling away from the hug. "Yeah I had been well, what about you? I heard that from taehyun you had a panicked attack?" Irene asked, as soobin cursed taehyun inside of his mind to spill too much information.

"I am okay now, don't worry come and have lunch with me, you come back after so long" Soobin pulled her to the dining room as Irene was resisted but soobin dragged her to the table.

When soobin was dragging Irene she noticed yeonjun standing at the corner. "Wait? Is he new soobin?" Irene asked and turned to her brother. "Well, yeah he is my new maid?" Soobin answered.

Irene stared at soobin then looked at yeonjun again. "Why does I feels something fishy? Don't tell me you bought by money or something?" Irene mumbled to him but soobin avoided her question and again dragged her to the table.

They both have lunch together while talking about some business or something like this. Soobin become chatty around Irene which was kinda surprising for yeonjun because he saw soobin talking so much for the first time.

"I didn't know that Mr choi can talk so much" Yeonjun thought inside of his mind but then shook his head to come out from his own thoughts.

Time skip

Irene and soobin was having a drink together after all Irene come back from abroad after so long. Irene adopted soobin when he was so young. Soobin become kinda goofy if he is around the older but still he is that cold hearted guy.

"Don't even thought to come here without informing at first" Soobin muttered while playing with his glass. Irene chuckled and took a sip from her red wine. "Oh, i just wanted to surprise you but taehyun spoiled it before" Irene replied.

"Anyway that yeonjun guy is cute to be honest" Irene said, putting down her glass. "why all of you guys compliment about him in front of me!" Soobin whined as Irene laughed at him.

"Why? It's true though, he is cute, kind, soft like plushie, looks like a kitten or baby fox, he is just too cute" Irene said, describing yeonjun like she knew about him for long time.

"Can you stop now?" Irene let out another chuckle while drinking her wine. "You don't have to describe how does he looks like, he lives here so I know how he looks like" Soobin mumbled back and rolled his eyes.

"Then take a closer look at him next time, you will realise how pretty and cute he is, then you will believe my words" Irene stated and stood up from her seat.

"Anyway I should go now, bye, see you later" Irene took her coat and walked towards the living room. She run into yeonjun while heading towards the out.

"The lunch was so good, you cooked the lunch?" Yeonjun slowly shook his head in no as he said, "well, I didn't cooked alone, others help me with it". Irene smiled and nodded her head.

"I hope next time you will cook for me" Yeonjun stared at her before slowly nodding his head and step aside from her way. Irene walked away as yeonjun stared at her way.

"She is so pretty" He muttered and was about to walk away but when he turned back he bumped into soobin. "Damn! Yeonjun watch where you are going?" Soobin said as yeonjun rapidly apologized to him and fastly walked away.

Soobin turns to look at him as he saw yeonjun went to the kitchen and started to work with the others then suddenly Sunhi said something which made yeonjun burst into laughing.

He started to laugh so hard covering his face with his left hand. For the first time soobin saw yeonjun smiling and laughing like this. He deeply stared at the younger, observing him, the way he's laughing, leaning towards the counter while laughing, his eyes almost disappeared because of laughing.

Suddenly without realising soobin's lips turns into a small smile while looking at yeonjun who is still laughing over sunhi's words. "He is actually cute" Soobin chuckled and went towards the stairs then went upstairs.

YongRae was standing behind the wall while looking at soobin and yeonjun, he slowly smiled because seems like everything is going as planned. "I hope they get more close with each other by days" YongRae mumbled under his breath.

"Stop Sunhi, I can't stop laughing, "at least Elephant eat less than Mr choi" oh my god" Yeonjun said while laughing because Sunhi was too unserious while saying something like this. "I was spitting up the fact tho" Sunhi mumbled while washing the dishes.

 "I was spitting up the fact tho" Sunhi mumbled while washing the dishes

Hope you guys enjoyed the part don't forget to vote.

Bye and take care .