Kaylus hummed and Elena raised an eyebrow at her, "Did you need something else?"

"I'm just curious... If I took it, would I see anything other then you trying so hard to be a main character of some sappy teen drama?" She asked, smile still on her face.

Elena glared at her. "I am not trying to be a main character."

Kaylus snorted. "I mean... your a cheerleader, with a blonde jock boyfriend..."

Kaylus pretended to remember. "Oh, wait. Blonde jock ex-boyfriend." She said, emphasizing the 'ex.'

Kaylus pretended to think about it for a moment. "I guess you really aren't the main character." Kaylus said and then hid her chuckles as she saw a vein appearing on Elena's forehead.

"Get out, Kaylus!" Elena demanded.

"Have fun writing!" Kaylus called as she walked away.

"Annoying Elena is the best way to start the morning." She thought with a smirk as she heard Elena slam her door.

"Toast. I can make toast." Jenna said as she began to go downstairs only to pause when she saw the dining room table filled with breakfast.

"Well don't just stare at it." John said as a way of announcing his presence.

"Oh, John!" Jenna said surprised. "When did you get in?" She asked and he smiled. "Last night. Let myself in with my key." He said.

Jenna nodded and sat down. "I thought you had business to do?"

John shook his head. "Being there for you and the kids is more important."

"Thank you." Jenna said as she hoped her face wasn't red.

"It's no issue. Now, eat up." John said as he gave her plate for her to put her food on.

"Oh, no. I can't. I'll be late an-" Jenna didn't get to finish because Kaylus came back into the room. "Don't worry, Aunt Jenna. I changed the time on your phone by two hours and set your alarm for an hour early. You have plenty of time." Kaylus said as she gave her aunt a mischievous smile.

Jenna blinked at that while John laughed.

"There you go, issue solved. Now eat, I need to make sure Jeremy is awake." John said before leaving.

Kaylus immediately grabbed a cup of coffee before grabbing a plate and sitting down.

"I don't know how you can always eat that much." Jenna said, shaking her head as she watched her niece fill her plate to the brim.

Elena finally came down and paused. "Who cooked?" She asked, confused.

"Uncle John did." Kaylus answered after swallowing a pancake.