" no I don't " jisung said while the others didn't agree . " but he calls you sungiee " changbin said with a mocking tone . " wait a minute . HE CALLED YOU SUNGIEE" jeongin shouted making others cover their ears .

" Only I have the right to call him sungie . I will kill him " jeongin rose from his seat who was obviously stopped by none the hwang hyunjin himself .

" It's okay innie . You have the right so leave it for now " hyunjin calmed jeongin somehow which shocked jisung because if jeongi  gets jealous he won't easily calm down .

He kept to himself that thought . But only one member in the group is staring at jisung angrily .

" okay okay , but aren't we going to talk about changbin and felix . I ship them you know.  They are so cute together " jisung said with a teasing tone . Ge got his chance for revenge  . Jisung smirked when he saw red faces of the mentioned guys .

" No- no it's nothing like that " changbin said with a red face . " Sure~ nothing huh ~" jisung mocked and laughed his lungs off after that .

That laugh somehow made minho 's heart beat to increase at rapid speed . What was happening to him ? He wanted to hear that laugh everyday .

He smiled . Smiled . WAIT A MINUTE HE SMILED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE HISTORY .

The members were shocked at this . " Minho did you just s-smile " hyunjin said with a shock expression  followed by others . Minho instantly changed his smiley face to blank face again .

" No I didn't " minho said hiding the truth . " No but i saw you smiling I swear " hyunjin exaggerated.  Followed by some " yeahh " .

But the most shocked was jisung . He didn't speak . ' How come his smile is so pretty ?' Jisung thought . Wait a minute did he just look at him ' jisung come on snap out of it ' jisung mentally slapped himself .

Soon everybody calmed down forgetting the smile which made minho happy . They parted ways and was going to their dorms .

' why did I smile like that . I never knew how to smile.  The last time I smiled was when my grandpa visited me for my birthday . Whats's happening . I have to ask hyunjin ' minho thought as he picked up his phone and dialed a familiar number . The phone was accepted .

" Hello hyung . You never call me . What do you want ? " hyunjin said with a dramatic tone which made minho roll his eyes .

" hyunjin I want to talk to you about something more like ask you something . And this must be between us and don't you dare tell anyone otherwise tissues or air fryer you choose " minho said as he warned hyunjin .

" okay okay whatever so tell me when to meet you " hyunjin asked which munho replied as " now . Meet me at the dorm and we can go to a Cafe " minho said which the other accepted .

_______________________

" tell me hyung , what is it ? " hyunjin asked .

" I just don't know these feelings hyunjin " minho said with a worry? In his tone .

" what feelings hyung " hyunjin asked suspiciously. 

" I also don't know . That's why I wanted to ask you " minho replied.  " okay tell me the problem " hyunjin said .

" jisung . Its jisung . I don't know how I feel . I just go crazy inside whenever he is with me . Sometime I lose my mind when he smiles and my heart feels sad when someone touches him or flirts with him like that jeongin brat " minho rant was cut off by hyunjin " First of all jeongin is not a brat and second of all he is a God , my angel and don't you dare curse at him . "Hyunjin warned minho who was also surprised by his boost of confidence .

And minho was not at all surprised because he knew hyunjin liked him no loved him . He practically worships jeongin .

" now continue about jisung " hyunjin said with a mocking tone teasing the older .

" so yeah , whatever . I just don't know hyunjin . I lose my mind when he is with me . I can't do this anymore . It's eating me inside . Sometimes i lose my control and one more thing is I hate him " minho said which confused hyunjin . " hate him ?" Hyunjin asked .

" yeah , I hate him . I just hate how he make me feel things " minho spoke .

Hyunjin was beyond happy . His best friend , his brother , his buddy has finally fallen for someone . Yeah fallen in love .

Hyunjin excitedly said " hyungg, you don't hate him . You love him . You fool " . Minho was surprised . " no i don't like him at all " minho defended . " we will see about that " hyunjin said with a smirk confusing minho before leaving the Cafe. 

" of course , I hate him " minho whispered to himself but the thought ' you love hyungg ' ran through minho's mind .

____________________________
I think the readers are having a jackpot with 2 chapters . I hope you like it minsungersss