Chapter 12

Eunique's POV

It was the next day after the Grammys and today was the day that we found a manager.

Liam: Morning love and good morning little one, he said while kissing my belly.

Eunique: Morning Babe

Liam: I made you breakfast.

Eunique: Thanks baby. I say while kissing him on the lips.

Liam: So, anything big going on today, He said while eating his pancakes.

Eunique: Yup, were looking for a manager today and I'm going to the studio to work on a song.

Liam: Take 3 is coming out with a new song.

Eunique: No, it's just going to be me on one of the songs and on the other one it's going to be me and Simone, they are both about a special someone.

Liam: Is that special someone me, He said while kissing my neck.

Eunique: Maybe, I said while smiling.

I then finish my pancakes and went to the sink to wash the plate, once I got done, I went upstairs and got ready and changed into something comfortable.

Eunique: Babe, could you drop me off at the cafe I'm supposed to meet the girls at, I said while walking back downstairs.

Liam: Yeah, let's go.

We then drove to the cafe while The Beatles was playing on the radio.

Liam: Have a wonderful love and don't put stress on yourself, He said while giving me a kiss.

Eunique: I promise Liam I won't, I love you, I said while kissing him back. 

Liam: alright let's go then.

We leave the house, and he drives me to the cafe while humming some Beatles song that was on radio, we then arrived at the cafe.

Liam: Alright love call if you need anything or if those girls piss you off, He said as he kissed me on the cheek.

Eunique: Will do babe, I said while getting out of the car.

He then drove off as I walked into the cafe, I looked around to find where Simone and Alex were sitting, I then seen Alex and Simone at a table with papers for the manager thing.

Eunique: Hey, hope I'm not late or anything.

Simone: You're not, your just in time, they're going to come in one by one and were gonna see which one is the one for us.

We started to call the men/ women in one by one and it was a disaster, none of them were right for us, half of them weren't even experienced with management, we then got to the last person and was hoping that this person was the one.

Eunique: So, what are you going to tell us that the other 10 managers haven't Mr... Diggins

Mr. Diggins: You girls are one of the top selling girl groups of all time, Youve broken every barrier there is, gender, race, you name it. I will guarantee you 50 million the first year that we work together, I've negotiated an upfront worldwide headlining tour and then you get right back in the studio and start working on your next album, we'll take break, have hospital spots for Simone and other spots for Eunique while she is pregnant and EMTs along the entire way, That is the only way you girls will be able to get out of this hole you are in, tour and then another album, I will devote all of my time to make sure that you girls can actually benefit from your success. Bear this in mind, if you hire me, I'm gonna piss off a lot of people down here because I'm looking out for you and not them.

We looked at each other for a few seconds because we knew we found the right manager for us.

Simone: Alright, done your hired and today is also going to be your first day because we have to go to the studio to record 2 songs, we have 2 video shoots next week and a radio interview on Monday.

Mr Diggins: Got it and I promise girl this is something you will not regret it.

We all then left and went straight to the studio, once we got there me and Simone recorded our parts for the song and edited it and everything and once, we were done with that song I recorded my song and yes, I was making my singing debut because people just know me for rapping but one thing, they didn't know was that I could sing, I then finish the song.

(Take 3 song)

(Eunique's song)

We finished everything and I head home because I was tired. When I got home Liam's car was not in the driveway and hear me out at first, I thought he was out cheating but then I forgot he said he was going to be home late and stuck at the studio, so I just took a bubble bath, ate some food and went to sleep.