Eunique's Introduction

When I was a little girl all I ever wanted to do was be successful on my own and not live off my family's money and fame. You're probably wondering who even my parents are. Well for starters my dad is Mark Hoppus from the band Blink 182 and my mother Lisa-Marie Hall, she is everything, her mother and father my grandmother and grandfather were both famous actors and actresses in the 50s.They both had 4 beautiful children. Floyd the oldest and my uncle, He doesn't really like being in the spotlight, but he is still well known. Then came Aunt Julia. You know, as in Julia Roberts well originally, she was a Hall, but she got married and took her husband's last name. Then at last came the twins, My mother and aunt Alyssa. And that my friends are the original Hall siblings before me and my brothers, but we will get into that in a minute. Long story short, Let's just say my mother and father met at a blink 182 concert and let's just say that's how my older brother Oliver Marcus Hall was born. You probably seen him in some movies but not a lot of them he's mostly directing and producing movies and music videos instead of being in them. Then a year later my other brother was born, you know one of the problematic siblings Bryce Michael Hall. you've seen him on Tik Tok and YouTube and all of the gossip social media accounts doing god's knows what. but anyways 2 year later came the best Hall sibling ever, Me aka Eunique Rose Hall. I do it all, I sing,rap,act,model,wrestle and many more. but besides any of that I am a proud mother of 2. I am well I was a part of the best-selling girl group of all time Take 3. In the beginning everything was going great, going on sold out tours, blazing the charts and everything, we were on top. Everything literally everything was perfect until I met the one and only Liam Gallagher. After I met him, it was love at first sight, we started dating a month after we met and while we were dating it was toxic physically and emotionally toxic. Loads and loads of drugs, drinking and fighting inside the relationship. But out of that monstrosity relationship we made 2 beautiful boys. Lennon and Gene. They are my whole world and I love them so much. In this book there will be a lot of drugs, drinking, fighting, and a lot of other toxic things.

🩷Hope you enjoy🩷