𝟏| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Hello everyone,

So here is the first chapter, hope you guys will like it . Please do vote and comment your thoughts.

Check out my Instagram account for more updates about the story.

Id:@ansh.a745.

Happy reading 💗

What is the one thing that you can do all the time without getting bored or tired?For me it's sleeping, I can sleep anytime and anywhere but the world around me is way too much cruel to let me have my beauty sleep

For me it's sleeping, I can sleep anytime and anywhere but the world around me is way too much cruel to let me have my beauty sleep. Just like now, I am having my much needed sleep after working my ass off yesterday, and my phone has been ringing for the past five minutes and I tried to ignore it as much as possible but that damned device is not just shutting up.

I looked at the caller id and groaned while answering it,

" This better be important, Lover boy, you just ruined my beauty sleep "

"Good morning to you too Vihaan,aren't you a sunshine this morning, Vihu baby? " said my annoying as shit bestfriend Abhimanyu.

" Shut up.What's the matter? Bakko " I said getting irritated.

Don't mind me, I'm like this whenever someone disturbs my sleep.

" I just called to remind you about our lunch with Kia's friends. Be on time." He said.

"You could have messaged me this why did you called me? " I said now the sleep completely leaving me.

" So that I can ruin your sleep." He said and I can feel that stupid smirk on his face.

"Fuck you...." I screamed through the phone.

" Not interested, and it's not good to curse first thing in the morning, so Vihu baby don't be a brat and rise and shine " He said and cut the call immediately.

Fucking basterd.

I thrown my phone away and got up from the bed.

Okay let's rock the day Vihaan.

After dressing up in a full black tuxedo I came downstairs to have my breakfast. As I made my way towards the dining table I found that my parents were also present for breakfast. It's been a long time I had breakfast with them. I cleared my throat and took the seat opposite to my mother. And as always she didn't even looked up from her plate to my face.

And it hurts like every other times...

I looked at the dishes.

Wow... poha... I don't like it.
It's Vivaan's favourite. Not mine.

I poured myself a glass of juice and started to drink it when my father called me.

" Vihaan " " yes dad "