chapter 1:

(Disclaimer: read the description of the fanfic of this first..

Sorry for wrong grammar and wrong use punctuation marks.

And I guess I will not correct it ,if someone point it because is either I'm lazy or I literally write this 11:42 pm..Soo it means I'm fighting my sleepiness right now.. good luck to me 🥹🥹)

\\•\\•\\•\\•\\•\\•\\•\\

Shuu just accepting the fact that he will never have a girlfriend. People often told him , if he would just be quiet sometimes, there would probably be many more girls interested in him.

Of course shuu just ignore that fact because being quiet is lame. That's why he's finding himself in this situation right now.

....

....

The summer vacation is getting near and only the student council is the busy in this time around. the teacher only teach a few lesson and give a less homeworks to the student.

*Tick tock* *tick tock*

Ishikawa can't help but to feel annoyed at the someone who's in the front of him right now.

"Shuu!! Stop it"

"But I'm bored, ishikawa-kun" Shuu just repeatedly banging his head against the wall.

*Sigh*

"We just feel the same but just stop that.. it's annoying" ishikawa just throw the book at the across of the room

"Woahh!! I'm going to di... Ouch !!"

"Q. U. I. E. T" hori just smack his head

"..." Shuu just don't want to risk to get more hit by hori again.

"If you are bored then you should study shuu" hori just walk past at them. Arranging some papers to be submit later in afternoon.

"Aww.. I don't wanna ಠ ೧ ಠ" he just pout his cheecks and ignoring the fact he actually need to study for upcoming practical test in next 2 days.

*Swoosh*the door open and the other members and non members of the student council make an appearance in the room.

"What did you get??"

"2 Strawberrys, melon, vanilla, azuki, mango, matcha,2 chocolate" yuki checking carefully , if she got the right flavors for the milkshake..

"How much is it all??"

"527 yen"

Hori pays back yuki for the milkshake. Everyone get their request flavor.

Shuu enjoying drinking his strawberry milkshake when he notice that yanagi have the same flavor .

"Soo.. do you also like strawberry yanagi-kun??" Shuu approach and sit beside him

" Ohh.. a.. y.. yes , lur-"

" Nee.. I told you many times called me shuu-kun" shuu just shuush him

" I'm sorry.. hehe" yanagi just blush little because of the embarrassment. even though like that he can't help but to stares at lura's smile and eyes.

"Ya.. na.. gi.. Kun.."

"Huh??" Yanagi suddenly back at reality

"Why are you staring blanking at me?? "

" I.. m sor.. ry , I just thinking about practical exam " right now yanagi can feel his blush in head to toe .

" Aww... Same !!" Lura dramatically throw himself in yanagi arms.

"Huh??!!??"

Lura immediately pulled away at yanagi's arms realizing the milkshake spill in the floor.

"I'm sorry!! And I guess you didn't like physical contact" lura bowing repeatedly times at yanagi.

pulled his handkerchief and immediately wipe the table.

" What happen ?? Shuu-kun.." the others notice lura's action.

Yanagi don't know what to say to them and he still see lura repeatedly apologizing at him.

"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry yanagi-kun"

"Hm.. a.. is.."

"Both of you calm down first" hori get their attention and miyamura help shuu to wipe the table , few minutes both of them calm down.

"Soo?? What happened??" Sengoku ask

"It's my fault.."

"Hmm.. no.. lura ... I'm just surprised but I don't hate it.. no.. I mean ..I have no problem about the milkshake.." yanagi just want to kill himself for this misunderstanding right now..

"Really?? Then we fine then" of course lura immediately recover for that. Even he is little embrass for his mistake.

*Smack*hori just casually smack his head (again) but she pulled out a ice cream from the cooler and give it to lura.

"Aww thanks hori.." lura playfully hug hori

Watching the scene, yanagi can see a mischievous smiles from the others. As if there know something that they shouldn't know.

"Oii!! Miyamura-kun looks like shuu-kun planning to steal hori from you" ishikawa amusedly watch the scene

" As if hori will accept shuu as his boyfriend" of course miyamura know that her girlfriend will never cheat on him

"Then..."

"Yanagi-kun, shuu-kun is mine now!!" Remi can't help but to giggling seeing yanagi expression.

"Huh?!?!" Yanagi internally panicking right now.he immediately calm down when sengoku patting his back.

" Don't mind her.. she just teasing you"sengoku reassuring him

"Teasing?? What for?" 

" What the heck is happening" mumble of miyamura and ishikawa at the same time.

The others just shrugged their shoulders. They also don't know what's happening.

\\••\\••\\••\\••\\

A/n: hello guys 🥰🥰 I'm back with the new fanfic and make sure to read the description before attacking me with hate comments because of this ship ☺️☺️🔪🔪.. my first fanfiction of horimiya 🥹🥹🥳🥳

Babye 🌝🌝👍👍