chapter 2:

(disclaimer: sorry for wrong grammar and wrong use punctuation marks...)

Yanagi still feeling embrass on what happen earlier in school. He just want to bury himself in the middle of forest. It almost night when yanagi receive a message from his friend miyamura.

*Miyamura sent a photo*

*Miyamura send a message*

Yanagi open's miyamura message. He holy shi..he can't believe what he seeing right now.. NO!!! He can't believe someone will notice it. For the motherfuc.. seek , he knows that someone will slowly notice it but this is too fast.

He trembling stares at the photo of him and lura-kun but the photo is not just ordinary photo. The photo taken earlier when he's staring at lura-kun who's sleeping beautiful, peacefully and silently in the student council room.

Miyamura:that stare is kinda something 👀👀

He doesn't know what to respond.. what if miyamura-kun tell it to lura-kun!?!? And lura-kun probably might think it's creepy or disgusting and it might be lead that lura-kun will started to avoid him.. the rumours will start that he's some sort of stalker and it might be...

Yanagi crazy what if thoughts stopped when he receive another message from miyamura.

Miyamura:I'm sure that you have crush on lura, right?? Don't worry I promise I will never tell him that.

Yanagi properly sigh after holding it back for like damn minutes. Thankfully that he knows miyamura is kind friend and he will never tell to...

Miyamura:also , I guess the others also notice it and already know about itヽ((◎д◎))ゝ

.....

.....

.....

Yanagi:huh??!??

For the infinity time for today, yanagi feels he's going crazy

------------

The next day

There's a meeting happening right now in student council room. The people involved is hori , miyamura, yuki, Sakura, sengoku, remi or aka yanagi's helper

"Soo.. you're saying yanagi have a huge, cute, fluppy crush on shuu?" Hori ask, she can't believe that akane , one of the hottest guy in the school she ever meet will like shuu.

Yanagi guilty with some sort blushing nodded

"Don't be shy , yanagi-kun" remi giggling said.

"You know, I can't believe what I'm hearing right now.. when you start having a crush on shuu? " Yuki ask

" Hmm.. well.. it's last last week ag... " Before yanagi finish his words . All if them shouted.

" Last last week ago!?!??!! "

"Explain it!!"

"Seriously??"

"Hehehe"

A chaos happening right now in the student council room. Of course aside of it , the others didn't question akane but silently curious what is fall in love scenario happen in between yanagi and shuu.

"Wait.. so yanagi no longer like yuki??" Sakura whisper sengoku who's beside him right now.

" Well I think soo.." sengoku respond

"Hmm interesting..huh?? Wait why are you not surprise about this??" Sakura stares at yanagi who's being surrounded by others.

Sengoku shrugged his shoulder "well actually, I already notice this before but I never thought that yanagi probably have on shuu"

" Ohh sengoku-kun , I don't know you're observant" Sakura chuckle a little

...

Yanagi continue getting a lot of questions about this. He's feel getting suffocated .But he notice someone is missing.

"Hmm.. where's lura?" He's scan the whole room but he can't see any glimpse of his lov.. lura

"Well he's have a practice of bad Minton with ishikawa-kun" hori reply while having a small smile

"Hehehe" of course with a tandem with his boyfriend miyamura.

Yanagi rethinking his life decision for this but he's not that bad to be risky, right?? Well he's not sure.Yanagi nervously ask the people in the room for their actually main topic for today.

"Well.. do you guys think that lura will not see this a kind of creepy?? Well.. because... You know that I have a crush on him.. " yanagi never will gonna admit it but to confess to someone (again) is his biggest insecurity.

'....'

'....'

This is the longest of deadly silent that yanagi encountered in his life. Right now he want to back out from this and bury himself in middle of the forest.

"Ofc not"

"Shuu is probably be happy having a admirer"

"He will be happy hearing this"

" Impossible, you are one of the biggest green flag man that I know"

Each one of them are disagree in his words and gives him a assuredness. Well he guess he just need to figure out how to talk properly to lura-kun.