Request!

Weve got another request from 8Philip20Hamilton4 hope you guys enjoy this! Also beware.. We got the grabber in here-

"Robbie..I got you a new friend.." Said a deep voice when he opened the basement door. He was carrying a body, "I told you dont call me that.." He felt really uncomfortable from this situation, I mean, a 50 or probably more, man calling you Robbie even though you dont know them? There just a stranger? "Hope you guys get along well while you still have the time." He smiled and put the sleeping body down on the bed, and he left the basement. Robin was leaning his shoulder against the wall until he finally decided to go see who it was. 'Maybe getting out of this place with two is a better idea..' He thought to himself as he looked at the body to only find out that is was his crush, AKA his best friend from school. "Finney?.." He mumbled as his throat was too tightend to speak from the sight of seeing Finney kidnapped. He was deep in a sleep since the grabber drugged him with temazepam (tbh I dont rlly know what drugs are supposed to make ppl fall asleep so I just googled it-) He stayed close to him on the bed, only shedding out a few tears. He saw a small movement with Finney, he supposed hes awakening from a goddamn sleep, he didnt take the sleep, the goddamn sleep took him 💀. (just like the grabber took him 🫢🫢) "Finn?.." He whispered as he checked Finney, Finney freaked out too much and shot up. His breathing was heavy. "Finney!" Robin said as he hugged Finney, so glad to see him, but also the thing was, how were they gonna get out of here? Together? Or someones gonna experience survivors guilt? "Robbie?-" Finney said as he was surprised to see Robin here too. That only clicked one thing in his mind..Robin was kidnapped too. (i mean dudes, I would be fucking screaming my ass off 🤨 how tf is he so calm?) "We'll get out of here together..as long as we dont panic.." He reassured him as he continued to hold him tight. "I missed you.." Finney sobbed a bit as he leaned into the hug. "I know, I missed you too." He smiled a bit, he was just thinking of how they were gonna get out of here.

...

Robin woke up from a sleep, Finney right beside him, sleeping. Uncomfortably because they felt like someone else was in the room with them. "...I dont like it." "Like what?" The grabber said as he was sitting in the corner of the room, staring at the two of them, watching them sleep. "..What the fuck are you doing here.." He glared at the grabber, his hair a bit messy and his bandanna was still on his head. Though, it was quite dirty. "Just to lool at you both. I just wanted to look at the both of you." He made Robin's spine shiver as he stared at him with a blank look, clearly uncomfortable and confused, he scooched closer to Finney, feeling safer around him. "Get the fuck away." The grabber gave him a look and went out of the basement. "Ill keep us safe mi amor." He smiled slightly at Finney who was still sound asleep, again, the goddamn sleep took him, it wasnt his fault 💀. Robin noticed the phone, the grabber told him mutiple times it didnt work, but something told him it did. He tested it out one time, to only be welcomed with static. "...If it doesnt work, why is it still there?.."

...

Ring Ring!

Finney looked at the phone, "I dont think it works..well, thats what he told me." Robin told him, they were bothing sitting on the bed. Robin was thinking of how they were gonna get out of this situation, thats always been on his mind ever since...y'know. "Its still ringing..." Finney was confused, if the phone didnt work, why was it ringing? 😨 "...Maybe it does..You wanna try to answer it?" ... "We could possibly ask for help from the police or sumthin.." Finney went over to the phone, he picked it up and heard static.."We need help..." ... "Hello?.." He was desperate for an answer. He got one. "Finnneyyy..." He was shook by the voice and hanged up. "What?" ... "The phone works..I heard it say my name.." He looked at him, Robin gave him a confused look, was he just hearing things or has his crush go absolutely insane? "You sur-" Ring Ring! Finney left it for a second. It still rang, and he picked it up this time. "..Dont hang up." A voice said on the other side of the phone. "Hum...Who is this..?" He asked, Robin listened closely. "I dont remeber my name.." It sounded like another teenager he knew other than Pinball Vance Hopper. "Why not?" His curiosity got over him. "Its the first thing you lose.." ... "First thing you lose when?.." Robins face was like 'wtf is going on, is my future bf 😍 talking to someone with a phone that dont work?' "You know when..." They said, "How do you know my name..?" Finney asked reluctantly, he leaned against the wall, looking at Robin who was also confused. "We met once," Met once? "Your arm is mint, you almost had me." That was when it clicked for Finney, for Robin, he'll just have to be a huge chismoso and listen to the conversation. "Bruce...Bruce Yamada?" ... "Y-Yeah..Bruce..- I-Im Bruce!.." He said with a happy voice, "Your arm is mint, you almost had me." Now that Finney said his name, it clicked for Robin too. Its the kid that went missing, he was the rival baseball team Finney played against. "Did the phone ring for you?" ... "It rang, but none of us heard it. Just you." He remebered small memories of Bruce at that baseball game, smiling a bit. "The Grabber hears the phone too, but he doesnt want to believe it." Finney had one important question to ask. "Why are you calling me?" ...

"Your arm is mint, you almost had me. Im glad its you."

"Finney?" Bruce called out his name, Robin heard it too. "Yeah?" ... "Theres a dirt section in the floor of the hallway where the tiles loose." Finney was quite confused with this information he was getting from someone whos dead. "Okay.." He didnt know how to respond.
"Dig down underneath the foundation, I tried, but there wasnt enough time for me to dig up in to the other side." Finney panicked. "Will we have enough time?.." Bruce was confused on who was we. He hung up. "Woah..You can talk to ghosts?!" Finney threw himself on the bed, he panicked. What if the Grabber found him and Robin absolutely destroying his basement? Will they both get punished for Finney's wrong doing? "...Bruce said theres a loose tile in that hallway," Finney sat up and pointed to the hallway that led to the bathroom. "He already digged up half of it, but he didnt have enough time..We might have more time to dig up to the other side." Finney explained to Robin. They were now both at the loose tile, digging. "I dont think this will work.." Robin admitted, his hands were dirty from the digging and so were his jeans. "Your right..The grabber will beat us to death for ruining his basement too.." Finney sighed as they were digging for a long time. His mind ran thoughts and Robin stopped digging, he was looking at Finney. "Were gonna figure this out together, Finney." Robin said, a calming expression appeard on his face, even though he was worried at the same time. "Yeah..Yeah, your right.." They smiled at eachother.

...

Finney was close to the door, the grabber left it open for some reason. He opened it a little bit, but there it was. Ring Ring! He gasped as he looked back, seeing Robin asleep and the phone right next to him. He walked over to the phone and answered it. "Hello?" He had a shaky voice, "Dont go upstairs." Another voice said on the other side, "Why not?" (dumbass biatch its trap-) "Its a trap." ... "Are you..Bruce?" Finney asked, Robin woke up from the chatting, being another chismoso. "Whos Bruce?" Finney was confused about this, he though Bruce could only talk to him through the phone. "Uhm...I was just talking to Bruce?" "I dont know any 'Bruce." Finney thought it would be best to explain to this random ass person who 😍Brucey Wucey😍 was. "Hes the baseball player.." ... "We dont play baseball here.."  (tf is we?) Finney moved around a bit, Robin looking like his bf has gone absolutely absurd. "Who are you?" Same thing as Bruce, he doesnt remeber. "I dont remeber." ... "Did you play soccer?- Football?" He didnt. "I delivered newspapers." Then it clicked one more fucking time to Finney, it was Billy fuckong Showalter. "Billy..Your Billy Showalter." He dont like that name Finney Winney. "Maybe.." "No your Billy!-"  Hes getting passive-aggresive Finney, I think you might wanna just chillax for a minute 😨. "Do not go upstairs." "What is he doing?" Listen to him you dumbass biatch. (I fr wanted to slap him when he went upstairs 😮‍💨) "Hes waiting," Billy said, "On the other side with that fucking belt." He continued, his voice showed more emotion when he said 'fucking belt.' "He didnt say you could leave, so he'll try to punish you," He went on, "He'll beat you with that belt until you pass out...It hurts kid..It hurts real bad." He knew how it felt since he, himself, had been beaten by the Grabber so many times, it ended up with him being killed for being punished many times. "You'll cry, you'll beg him to stop, we all did. But he just keeps beating you." He hang up, his final words were those. "Hello?" He left Finney confused, "Hello?.." He hooked up the phone in its original place and looked at Robin. He looked at the door, and went towards it. Robin stood up quickly, he didnt even realize it was open before. Like Finney being the atmost stubborn kid, he went upstairs, Robin following along. He stopped at a moment, and he heard the breathing and presence of the Grabber. A crusty ass dude with no shirt, and his mask was still on. He was holding a belt. Finney signaled Robin to go back in the basement. Finney when they were both down there, closed the door. "What happend?" Robin asked, his bandanna off since he was getting sweaty. "You remeber the paperboy? Billy?" He nodded, "He called you, didnt he." "Yep." Robin let out a sigh. "How does the Grabber not hear the phone?" ... "He does..He just doesnt want to believe it.."

"Yeah..."

(Im gonna make a pt 2!! But thank you for 8Philip20Hamilton4 for this idea!!