Request!

This is a request from 8Philip20Hamilton4! Im gonna try my best!^^

"I dont know what your doing to him, but I know its bad, since its all starting with you, Matty." Finney said with fury as he took of his ghostface mask. "What? Im just tryna get to know my future..you know what." He smirked as he also took off his ghostface mask, his hair bouncing as he shook his head. "Matty, the poor boy is being messed around by you. He doesnt even know you well." ... "You shouldnt be talking, Finney." Matty rolled his eyes as he got out of his cloak, Finney crossed his arms. "Plus, I know your little secret too..Hes mine." Finney got a little jealous. His eyes were almost filled with flame as he saw Matty leave with a sassy walk. He clicked his teeth and went to his home with the mask and the cloak.

...

"Hello again.." Robin recieved a phone call from the same person from previous nights. "Oh..hello." That eery voice didnt make Robin feel comfortable at all, it made shivers go down his spine. "How are you doing today..?" ... "Well..Im doing fine, I suppose.." He was checking his hair out, fixing it because he was going to go to a family dinner soon. "Mmm..Say, you got a boyfriend?" He laughed softly, "No..why?" "Just curious.." 
He heard deep breathing on the other side of the phone. "I never got to know your name.." ... "Why do you wanna know my name?" He hesitated to ask that question, he didnt want to make the person on the other side furious, or agitated. "Because I want to know who Im looking at." He paused everything he was doing. Robin was terrified, and locked all the doors and windows in his house. "Uhmm...what did you say?" The person laughed a bit. "I didn't say anything.." Robin ended the call, his heart skipped a beat and he wasnt feeling so well either. He might have to call out for the family dinner.

...

"Goddamnit Matty..Uhm..Hello?.." This time, Robin got another phone call, it wasnt the eery-voice man, it was a soothing voice. A voice that reminded him a friend he knew long ago. "Hello?" He hasnt heard from this caller, which is particularly strange. "Okay..just..- dont panick as much..the other caller..hes- lets just say eccentric.." Robin sat down next to his couch which was near the phone, the hairs on his tan skin didnt stand up no more. "Yeah..yeah..who are you?.." ... "Im.. no one you need to worry about.." That statement was a little off, Robin felt a little weird but only because it sounded different. He hummed quietly.
"Hey..whatever you do..stay safe." He hung up the phone, leaving Robin confused and scared.

...

"Eugh..Its all for him though.." Finney grumbled as he removed a knife from a persons body that Robin really hated. He has a huge obsession over Robin, he doesnt want to hurt him at all. Its just..Matty. If you want answers, you ask Matty, hes troublesome. "I think Im done for today..my eyes can't unsee this.." He gagged as he dragged the body to a nearby dumpster, and threw it in. Cleaning, and bleaching the props that he used during the murder. "Yep! All done!.." He heard a low whistle, and he recognized it. He sighed deeply and turned around, tired of seeing this person appear out of nowhere. "What the fuck do you want?" ... "..Nothing..Just bored.." Finney took off his mask, shaking his head from all the heat he gathered from wearing the mask. "Mm..did you call him?.." Finney asked breaking the silence between them. "Kind of messed up..I dont think I did, but he probably thinks I did." Matty said, also removing the mask.  "Well..- What'd you do this time, Matty?" ... "I said Because I wanna know who Im looking at." Finney sighed, he knows Matty fucks up all the time about being obsessive over Robin, but this time, hes gone overboard. "...Thats on your behalf." Matty rolled his eyes, and put his mask back on as he dissapeared again.

...

"Ugh..is it the eccentric guy?.." Robin rolled his eyes, picking up the phone. "Hey!..Who told you I'm eccentric?.." He chuckled menacingly on the other side of the phone, Robin didnt really like this dude despite the fact that Matty wants him to himself. And himself only. "...He didnt say much..-" He said with a little sadness, hoping that he will finally figure out who these guys are, and perhaps call the police on one of them. "Y'know...theres been a lot of murders lately..Yesteraday, a body was found in a dumspter.." He broke the silence betweem them, "Oh really?.." Matty responded in a low voice, making Robin shiver from the spine. He still felt this odd feeling when he was calling this person. Its like something wasnt right. "Hey..still never got to know your name.." ... "My name is Robin Arellano." He introduced himself calmy, then maybe if the caller introduced themselves, he could get an idea of who the caller might be. "Pretty name.." He didnt like the sound of that, but it was a compliment so he simply had to say 'Thanks.' ... "Bye, darling."

...

What kind of shit call was that?! I dont know what their up to- I-I dont even know who they are! Maybe they have been the one doing the murders!? What if Im the next victim? Geez, will I tell my story?

Ring...Ring!

I hate these assholes... "Hellooo..?" Hey, its that soothing-voice guy, he's...okay. Im just wondering how they got my phone numbers. "Hello again..-" (HELLO AGAIN FRIEND OF A FRIENDDD) Theres nothing to serious about this guy..he sounds..friendly? I cant possibly know, what the fuck Robin. "Do you know if the other eccentric guy..has to do with anything about the murders?.." There was a glimpse of silence until he finally answered, truthfully. "No..he has to do nothing with the murders..hes crazy...but not that crazy.." Eugh..hes definitely crazy man, I have no idea what your talking about! "I wish I could believe that.." ... "Me too.." He sounds hopeless. If hes paired up with him- doesnt that make him kind of a stalker too?- but he sounds sweet? "I talked to him earlier..he called me darling?.." Maybe he might know what hes onto. "Awhh goddamnit Matty...He's- Try not to pay attention to it much.." Yeah, he really hates this guy, wonder what happen between them two..

CRASH!

"What the fuck?!" Robin screams on the phone, dropping it quickly and getting a knife from one of the kitchen dores. "Matty!..Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!..This never really..- Well, this was supposed to happen, but not in this way!.." Finney said as he hung up the phone and came over to where Matty was. "Dude, what the fuck are you doing?!" He whisper-yelled at Matty who was rushing downstairs to go see Robin. "Getting whats mine and out." The two ghostfaces looked at Robin who's eyes were wided, and he was very alert. "Who the fuck are you maniacs?!" He yelled, his heart skipped a beat of how much he was panicking. "Matty! He can call the cops you dumbass!" ... "I dont care." He rolled his eyes. "You will when you go to prison, locked up in a cell with a bunch of gangsters!" ... "I-I recognize that voice..your the soothing voice guy!" .. "I do have a soothing voice- your right about that." His face flushed a bit as he scratched the back of his head. "Alrighty..its settled. Your coming with me." Matty looked at Robin. "N-No fucking way! I dont know you!" Finney tried to stop Matty as much as he could to protect Robin. "Your gonna kill him if you take him home Matty!" He yelled and kept on trying to push Matty away. Robin was calling the cops real quick. "Why are you saving me?!" ... "I dont know..- But just call the damn- cops!" He grunted. He finally pushed Matty down and got him pinned..

"Was there another killer?" A police officer investigated Robin, he took a minute to answer. "No..it was just him." Matty was knocked out in the back seat of the police officers car. "Alrighty..we'll investigate him, and bring you with answers..alright?" He nodded as he was sent home, he closed the door briefly and sighed a deep breath. "Your welcome." Robin eyed at Finney who was smiling nervously.

(I dont really know much of scream so I tried my best, I know about the calls and other small stuff but not the whole movie, but i hope you enjoyed it! Also creds to 8Philip20Hamilton4 for this idea!))