Two

Rihanna

She smiled as Drake introduced us. "Rihanna-Nicki, Nicki-Rihanna." He said before someone pulled him away. "Nice to meet you, Nicki." I said trapped in her deep brown eyes. "No, trust me-the pleasure is all mine." She said taking my hand and winking. "Wanna drink?" She asked. I nodded still a bit lost. She pulled me towards a bar. "Hey Skip. I'll have a bottle of Vodka and a few shot glasses and she'll have a..." she paused looking at me up and down. "Sex on the beach." She smiled and winked again. I just nodded along. She laughed. "Cat got ya tongue?" She asked. "No. You're just really... wow." I said after a while. She laughed. "I'm wow?"

"Rih. Rih where are ya-Oh My God! NICKI MINAJ!" Mellisa screamed. Nicki laughed. "I'm Melissa." She said offering her hand. "Nicki. Nicki Minaj." Nicki said and got up to hug her. Mellisa spazzed. "Wanna drink?" Nicki asked. Mellisa nodded and took a shot. "Hey girl!" Someone said tapping Melissa on her shoulder. Melissa waved and then disappeared.

"So why you looking so fly tonight?" Nicki asked. "Well, because I always need to look my best." I said flipping my hair. She laughed and cackled cutely. "Well aren't ya cute?" She asked popping my nose.

"Miss Maraj. We're ready for you." Someone said speaking to Nicki. She smiled and got up.

"Bye baby." She whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. "Call me." She said pulling a small white paper out of her bra and winked.