One

Rihanna

"Hey, you ready?" My best friend, Melissa Forde, asked me. "Yeah." I replied checking my reflection. "Definitely."

You see, I haven't had someone to love or have someone (besides my fans) love me for the past three years... that is since Chris.

Melissa and I are on our way to a party at Drakes house for Lil' Wayne and one of his new recruits. That's why I got myself THAT dressed up, I mean I cant show up looking normal... Drake has been crushing on me but maybe tonight is the night I entertain him... if you know what I mean.

We pulled up at his huge house and my hips immediately started swaying to the music. "Rih!" Jay said laying a hand on my shoulder.

"You're here too?" I asked adding a giggle. "I'm a bit pissed because he got this good artist before I did." He said before smacking his lips.

"Is she better than me?" I asked. "Nah. Not in the same sense. She's a rapper and she's quite good looking too." He said.

"Prettier than me?" I asked.

"Hmmm." He said pretending to think. "Jay!" I scolded. We shared a laugh.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Please put ya hands together for Miss Nicki Minaj!" Lil Wayne screamed into the microphone and handing it to another woman.

I couldn't see properly so I left Jay and walked closer to the stage.

"Hey all. This song is called Moment 4 Life." She said before starting to perform. I looked up at this woman and was mesmerized by her beauty.

She had dark, flowing hair paired with light caramel skin. After her and Drake tore up the stage, she smiled revealing her dimples. Damn.

I walked up to Drake who squeezed the life out of me. "Robs, I want you to meet someone." He said pulling me towards someone.

And there I was, face to face with the very Nicki Minaj.