The Night the Clown Cried

Start from the beginning

Scooby gets in and they drive off.

Scooby: Do I know you?

Mayor Nettles: My name is Janet Nettles. I'm the new mayor of Crystal Cove. The town and I need your help, Scooby. We've been attacked by an evil man baby named Crybaby Clown.

Scooby: Sorry, can't help you. Not until I find my friends.

Mayor Nettles: I think I can help you with that.

She gives Scooby the files of others.

Mayor Nettles: There's everything on their whereabouts I could dig up. Anything else?

Scooby: Uh, got any Scooby snacks?

At a military school, Shaggy is in line with the rest of his bunker mates as he has short hair, and his General comes in.

General: You are nothin' but insignificant polyps on the goiter of humanity.

Bunk Mates: Yes, sir, goiter, sir!

The general goes up to Shaggy.

General: Private hippie, did I not tell you to shave that growth off your chin?!

Shaggy: Like, dude-sir! Um, it's kind of got a mind of its own. I'm might not even sure really what it is.

General: Private hippie, do you take me for a fool?

Shaggy: Um, sir, do you really want me to answer that?

There's then a rumble.

General: What the-

A tank crashes through and Scooby comes out.

Scooby: Leave my pilot hippie- I mean Shaggy alone!

Shaggy: Scooby Doo! Like, boy, am I glad to see you!

The two hugs as the general grabs a rifle.

General: We're under attack, boys. Remember your training.

Everyone runs away in fear leaving the general alone.

General: Teenagers.

Shaggy gets in the tank and drives off, escaping.

Shaggy: Like, how did you find me?

Scooby: New mayor. Crystal Cove's being attacked by an evil man baby clown. They need us.

Meanwhile, a homeless man, Fred who clothes are tattered, has overgrown hair, and a long beard is knocking on doors trying to find his parents.

Fred: Hello, sir or madam. Can you tell me if Brad Childs or Judy Reeves lives here?

The woman slams the door. He tries another.

Fred: Hi, sir or madam. Could you take-

The man closes the door. The tank pulls up and Shaggy and Scooby see Fred.

Shaggy and Scooby: Fred!

Shaggy and Scooby hugged him.

Fred: Shaggy, Scooby! What are you doing here?

Shaggy: Like, we're trying to find you!

Scooby: Why do you look like a hobo?

Fred: Do I? I hadn't noticed. Sorry, guys. But I'm not coming back till I find my parents.

Shaggy: But, like, dude, Crystal Cove is under attack by a crazy man baby!

Fred: Find somebody else.