Hard To Get -Sana

Third Person Pov:

"you look pretty, sana" you whispered softly as she looked over at you, spinning the pen in her hand. "even if you say sweet things like that.. i won't fall for it. i'm not an easy girl" "i've been trying for over a year now.. when will you ever let me try?"

"i'm not easy, y/n" "i know you're not. you're really hard" you whined softly as she kept her eyes on her paper. "then why do you still try" she muttered lowly as you sighed. "because.. i really like you, sana. i do" you said back as she hummed.

"i see" As soon as class was over you grabbed all of your things and left way before sana. You groaned as you reached your dorm and threw yourself onto the bed. "you going to the party tonight?"

A voice called from behind you making you slightly jump, "no" "why not" "i don't wanna" "okay" sana muttered as she got ready and started to leave. "have fun and stay safe" "i will" "don't drink too much" "can't promise that"

You sighed softly and just stayed in bed for a few hours until there was a knock on the door, momo and mina. "hey? sana's like.. really drunk. you're her roommate right? take her in? please" And you did. 

You laid her down on the bed and started taking off her makeup, she groaned before mumbling "what're you doing" "i'm taking off your makeup" you whispered softly as she shook her head.

"no.. you'll see me barefaced" "i see it all the time, sana. you look beautiful" "you're just saying that" "no, i swear you do" "you're sweet" "thanks?" "you're caring, nice, sweet, cute, pretty, attractive, smart, strong, popular and athletic.. you have everything. you're perfect"

"i'm not perfect.." "you are.. that's why i'm so in love with you" "what? sana wait stop i-" "im so in love with you it hurts, i play hard to get so you would really prove you love me.. people like you are usually cocky.. they think they can get anyone. i don't wanna get played y/n"

she confessed as you stared at sana for a few seconds "i won't play you.. not ever" you mumbled, "you're so humble.. it makes me think you aren't real" "i'm real, im all real."

"you always make my heart race you told me you really liked me and i felt like my heart stopped. You always know what to do, what to say.. you're so.. everything." "how about this. let's talk tomorrow but let's get you ready for bed, okay?" "okay.."

...

"ow what the fuck." you heard sana say as you knew she had awoken. "sana" "what?" "how are you feeling?" "fuck. my head is pounding. my stomach hurts, i wanna throw up or just do nothing all day. why are you in my bed?"

"so i guess it's not a good time to bring up yesterday?" "oh no.. did i do something stupid? what did i do?" "no.. nothing just- forget it. nevermind" "tell me" "you.. confessed to me" "i- what?"

"you said you played hard to get since you're scared of getting played. i promised you i would never play you because i like you too much. You kept on ranting about how much you liked me.. so i just got you ready for bed and uh.. you pulled me into your bed and fell asleep on me"

"i'm sorry i-" "it was cute." you cut her off as she held back a smile and looked down, "i'm gonna go brush my teeth" she muttered as you nodded. "me too"

...

"so.. i confessed to you?" "yup" "can.. can i do it again? sober?" "go for it, sha." "sha?" "gave you the name now" "huh.. interesting well i'll start talking now.. um so.. once i saw you i immediately liked you.

You were top of the class, athletic, had a lot of friends, you were friendly and polite. you welcomed me with open arms. You dressed well, it was perfect. When i found out you were my roommate my heart almost leaped out of my chest.

I couldn't believe it. But once you started flirting and talking to me i.. i thought you were too good to be true so i played hard to get. But it just made me love you more. seeing you keep on fighting for me.. i fell so hard for you, and i can't get up"

You smiled a bit, "i like you, sana." "i like you too, way more then you know.. are you my girl now?" "after all that? i better be" Sana smiled before pressing her lips against yours. "i really, like you."

She mumbled against your lips before continuing, "my girl, all mine." "all yours, sha." "mm.. say it again, it was hot." "i'm all yours.. my love. all yours, every piece of me" sana bit her bottom lip holding back a smile.

"my love?" "hm.." "did you just call me your love?" sana asked with a grin painted on her face. "i did" "never stop calling me that" "alright"