six months old

It has been six months since Jour Thames Henituse gave birth to the triplets.  The triplets were adorable to say the least. Literally everyone from the Henituse family and Thames family were head over hills for them. 

How could anyone not adore these three?? They were probably the most well behaved children that could possibly exist. And their cuteness melted the heart of even the former leader of the underworld and assassin. They were also considered geniuses as they seem to understand everything that adults say.

While noone knows about this, but even the gods adored these three.

And now the three were in the rose garden with their mother. Their mother had this very fond look in her eyes as she gazed at her children.

Jour knew. She knew they were reincarnated.

"I love you three no matter what."

She said. Just then Deruth came to the garden as he too lovingly gazed at his children with his wife.

Even though its only been six months, the Triplets also became attached to the people around them and started to depend and trust their new family little by little.

The time passed by in a breeze, it was already evening, Golden hues embraced the sky as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the vibrant roses in the garden. It was jet another peaceful day for the triplets as they were fed and put to sleep knowing tommorow's another day filled with peace