Hop-pop: Don't Go Anywhere!

Now he slams the door and leaves as Sprig and Polly sit at the living room table upset

Polly: ah! You guys are lucky to be outsiders our family history is weak!

Sprig: they didn't do anything weird or different or fun.

James then start humming to the music he was listening to.

Polly: James, what are listening to?

James didn't hear Polly as she slaps him at the face.

James: Ow! "He exclaimed while rubbing his face." What?!

Polly: I was asking, what are you listening to?

James: oh, [Offers her the left part of the Earphone] wanna listen? "He asked as Polly takes it and Inserted into her ears."

(Song: "Ere" by Juan karlos, this is one of my favorite music in Spotify)

James: [Singing] oh, Diba... Nakakaputangina~

Polly tries to sing-along but she doesn't understand the lyrics so she hummed at the song.

While they were listening. Sprig hops up to a wooden shelve and motions to a painting.

Sprig: I mean, look at this! even this paintings making me feel depressed.

He places his hand on the painting leaning against it while unnoticeably pushing in a block Suddenly the painting flips sideways as the shelve sprig is standing on falls down still attached to the wall but making sprig fall.

Sprig: what the...WHOA!

Polly:SPRIG! YOU BROKE THE HOUSE!

James: What the heck, Sprig!

A part of the wall slides apart as a secret entrance is revealed with stairs leading down.

Anne: whoa...oh, wow, this looks unsafe... we have to go down there!

James: Seriously, Anne?

Sprig: there could be treasure!

Polly: or dead bodies!

James: or hidden history.

Polly: let's do it!

Anne grabs a lantern as the four began to walk down the stairs until the wall behind them slid back down. They stop as Anne and Sprig look to each other.

Sprig:...uh did we just get locked in here?...

The two quickly run back to the wall and start banging on it calling for help.

Polly: come on!

The two look back to see Polly now holding the lantern as she sits on James's shoulder.

Polly: let's just find another way out, you babies.

James: besides, I have this [Holding out his Advent Deck]

The four walk deeper into the cave as they enter a room full of jars and bottlesm.

James/Anne/sprig/Polly: whooooa.

Anne walks over to a shelve while sliding her hand against the wood.

Anne: all this was under your house?