w i t h o u t y o u

Start from the beginning

(the hair btw, if u want i can imagine it different!!)

'can i come in, maddy?' mattheo called out.

'yeah! come in!' i said, fixing my sweater in the mirror.

i hear the door open and shut, until he turned to face me.

'oh.'

'what?' i said, getting up and turning to look at him.

'what did she do to you?' he asked, looking at me surprised.

'what?' i ask again.

'you hair..' he mumbled, staring at it.

'you dont like it?'

'no i do-'

'then i dont see the problem.' i said confused and annoyed.

'you never wanted to cut your hair!' he snapped.

'since when did you ever know what i wanted?!' i yelled.

'madeleine why?!' he yelled back.

'why do you care?! its not your hair, mattheo!' i snap at him, glaring at him.

'i just- dont understand why you suddenly did this. i loved your long hair. i mean- i like it now but.. why?' he sighed.

i faked gasp at him, very dramatically, laying my hand on my chest. 'i dont care.' i said, staring at him. 'its my hair, my life. grow up.'

'did she force you to do it?'

'no, brooke is one of my closest friends and we wanted to do it and you're acting like im gonna die because i did it!!'

'why are you suddenly fucking acting like this?! is it that time of the month?!' he screamed, not realizing what he said until after.

'what the fuck did you say? because i know theres no way you're talking to me like that.' i said, staring at him with nothing but anger rushing through me.

he stayed silent, sucking in his cheek in anger.

'dont ignore me mattheo!' i shout. thank god my parents are out.

'shut the fuck up for a second!! holy shit, madeleine!!' he shouted, slightly making me flinch.

i stare at him, holding back my tears as his face quickly softened.

'shit.. im sorry..' he mumbled, walking to me slowly.

i stare at him in anger as a hot tear rolled down my cheek.. but i ignored it.

i felt mattheos hand pull up to my cheeks but i quickly shoved it away.

'dont.'

-

Mattheo Riddle

a while before..

i heard chitchat downstairs but madeleines mom was upstairs.. who was that?

i peak room the bathroom door and see madeleine talking to.. her.

what is she doing here?

she was smiling and laughing with madeleine as her eyes scanned around the house.

i walked behind madeleine, glaring at her infront of maddy.

it seems like she noticed me but again, completely ignored me like she didnt know.