My Bloody Life: Chapter 2

Here's Chapter 2 of My Bloody Life!

Enjoy!

P.S. I read the first chapter to my mum, she said she didn't expect me to write something like that and that she doesn't like it cause it sounds kind of scary and evil ! ! ! But awww well, doesn't bother me, she was just giving her honest opinion(Which could have been better) so I'm fine!

Anyway onto the story now! Yah!

================================================================================

                                                                            My Bloody Life

                                                                               Chapter 2

It's been four years now since I turned into a vampire (And for some reason I haven't stopped ageing). And I know what you're thinking, you sick sick person! How could you kill your own parents!? Did you even try to prevent your craving for blood!? Well the answer to that question would be a no, because, I didn't know what I could do to prevent it. It was just a moment of chaos that lead to my mum and dad's death. But since then, I have learned to control my craving for blood; so I only ever go hunting for fresh blood once every month, the rest of the time I just kill animals for fresh blood. I bet you still think I'm sick and you're all like I hate you already! And I don't even know you! But truth is I don't care if you hate me or not.

Oh, and by the way, I'm Blair, Blair Williams, age 15, vampire. I like blood; which I bet you knew I would say, I dislike almost everything and everyone. I guess that's really all you need to know about me, oh and that I go to Millgara High School, which I hate. But then again who doesn't hate school, the only good thing about it, is that I get to pick my next victim, and the way I do that is by asking them out on a date, taking them to a dark alley then I kill them. Not the best thought out strategy but it works, and I haven't been caught yet. Then again I only just started killing this way two months ago, and no one has even noticed.

Anyway on to a different subject; I can't until tomorrow cause it's the 3rd Monday of the month, and I get to choose my next victim. Not really a different subject but who cares- not me.

The Following Day, in school, at lunch time...

Hm, the popular girls are staring at me, it's peeving me off. Although, Gemma White looks rather tasty. I wonder what blood type she is. As I approach her she starts to blush lightly. For some reason all of the girls gasp as I open my mouth to ask her out.

"Hey Gemma, do you want to go out tonight?" I ask in a pleasant voice.

"Yeah...su...sure. Where should I meet you, and what time at?" Gemma says back to me smiling warmly, how cute. But I'm more interested in her blood.

"How about we meet at the park at 10 O'clock. Or is that to late?" I reply smiling back at her.

"No. That's the perfect place, and the perfect time," Gemma replies to me, now blushing heavily.

 "See you there then." I lastly say, and exit the dinning hall.

"Ba...bye Blair kun!" Blair kun?, she watches far to many animes. She is actually really annoying, but I couldn't care less. Her blood is my main goal.

At the park...

Hm, she's not here yet and it's already 10:15pm.

"She better hurry up, I'm starving!" I say aloud bringing an evil smirk to my face.

I suddenly sense a presence near by. It must be Gemma.

"Hey Gemma!" I wave and shout as I see her come over the dry grass.

"Hi Blair!" She shouts back at me.

"You're late," I point out.

 "Oh...I hadn't noticed the time. I'm sorry." replies Gemma, bowing in a I'm sorry kind of way.

 "It's fine!" I reply, as she hugs me tightly.

I look at her beautifully smooth neck. My eyes turn crimson red, and my fangs appear. As she was still hugging me she didn't notice my eyes or fangs. I slowly pierce my fangs into her neck; she doesn't scream, and she doesn't even try to get away. All she says is "You're...a...vamp...ire?" I nod.

"And your blood is delicious. It's -o and sweet. Your blood is very appetizing. I hope you don't mind me drinking it all."

 She sighs, "I knew it was to good to be true. I don't care anyway. Feel free to drink all my blood. As long as it pleases you" She smiles at me, just before passing out and shortly dying afterwards.

I walk away leaving the lifeless body where it was. I enjoyed that. Who should be next month?

The Next Day...

I switch the TV on and change the channel to the News. The news reporter was saying:

 "Hello this is SBS News, keeping you up to date with things you should know. Early this morning, the body of a fifteen year old girl was found lying in the centre of the park. With nothing more than two what seem like fang bites on her neck. Police at the scene say they have found no weapons near by, and no finger prints anywhere on the girls body. People close to the investigation say it was the perfect crime as no DNA evidence was present at the crime scene. The police are beginning to wonder if this was the work of a serial killer or a vampire. Now over to the mother of the girl live."

The name Miranda White, Mother of Gemma White, came up on the bottom of the screen. She began to talk.

 "I'm really sad and upset about what has happened to my dear Gemma. She was a nice, kind girl. She will be missed by a lot of people and I hope the person who stole my little girl and took her life will get caught. I'm positive that the murder is not a vampire, if anyone thinks that then they have been watching too much Twilight."

A tear comes to her eye. Not that I care I'm just glad that she didn't say anything about me being the last person with her daughter before she died. I mean before I killed her. Wait she said stole and killed her daughter. I guess she must of sneeked out then. So now  I'm a murder and a vampire. Hmph...

I notice the time, '8:40!'.  I was gonna be late! I grabbed my school bag, and bolted to school.

At School...

The bell rings. I enter school, my first class was art, how I hate art. I walk to class and when I got there the teacher, Mr. Rowan, told us all to sit down and stop talking because he wanted to introduce the new girl. He tells her to enter. She comes through the class door. When she came in her Blue eyes sparkled and her blonde hair moved slightly. She was extremely pretty in my opinion. Then she began to introduce herself.

 "Hello everyone. My name is Erin Black. I'm 15 like you all, and I'm looking forward to working with all of you!" She announced in a cheery.

 I didn't really care, all I wanted to know was what her blood tasted like; and I will, next month...

=============================================================================

Okay that was Chapter 2, so far I'm really liking the way I'm making this story go, I hope you liked it!

Remember to:

1. Comment

2. Vote

3. Fan

Author's Note: This wouldn't of been possible to make it as good as it is unless my awesome editor Alexandra otherwise know as All_We_Know was here to help me edit this story! Please check out her page, fan to her too, and please read and comment on her awesome stories!