"There is no need to be this irritated, I will listen to whatever you want me to write." the man sat on his chair; a really damaged one. The artificial leather came off in patches and the interior was falling off on the left side. It didn't look appealing to Jiseok and made him even more mad. Also, the fact that the man didn't even know what was the real purpose of the meeting. "Anyone wants to sit?" he asked, quite embarrassed. There was almost no place to sit and his chairs were in the same condition as the one he was sitting in right now.

Oh, right. He was probably incredibly poor, Jiseok conducted, maybe it was the reason why he didn't even check whether the rumours were true. He just wanted money. Disgusting bitch.

"So," Joshua spoke sitting down next to Jiseok. Gunil remained in the door frame looking at three people inside. He wasn't feeling the best, just like Jiseok but for a different reason. "What brought us here wasn't necessarily any new information for you but some issue."

"Excuse me?"

"As if you didn't recognize me." Jiseok chuckled crossing his arms over his chest. The man frowned reaching for his glasses and putting them on his nose examining the rockstar's face.

"Ehm... I'm sorry to disappoint you, sir," he said nonchalantly, he didn't feel any sorry nor did he feel like he had done anything wrong.

"I'm the Gaon you wrote an article about, the pedo," he laughed bitterly and the journalist opened his mouth wide.

"No fucking way."

"Fucking way." he looked at the man's confused face, he was studying Jiseok's body as if eating a dessert. He was definitely not prepared for a face-to-face encounter with that disgusting gay rapist.

"You are a horrible person, Gaon," he said sternly as if he was about to lecture him. Joshua and Gunil on the other hand just stared at them in silence knowing that it was best if just the two of them talked right now. "I despise you, and what right do you have to come to me at all?"

"Funny how you have no idea what really happened, you listened to all these lies without even a note of doubt." Jiseok shook his head from side to side not even trying to hide how angry he was at that moment. "You didn't even know what I look like and wrote such things about me? Thank you so much."

"What do you mean I have no idea what happened? My source told me everything and I strongly believe it was all true. After all, that's what those rockstars like to do." the man shrugged his shoulders feeling himself getting hot and his heart beating faster and faster. Jiseok's scolding gaze hit him like a speeding train.

"Oh, so you assume that all rockstars are rapists?" he laughed even louder, it concerned the journalist how he managed to twist his every word. 

"No—"

"I don't care. Actually, that was not the point. How would you feel if someone told such a thing about you and no one wanted to hear your side of the story?" Jiseok stared at him saying those words as firmly as possible but everyone could hear how shaky his voice became.

"I would feel horrible but are you now telling me that it wasn't true? You want me to trust you so easily?"

"It's not about trusting now. This is to straighten out stupid rumours," he said scanning the face of the journalist with a little disgust written in his eyes. "And what is even your name?"

"Kim Jungsu." he introduced himself smiling slightly, he was ready to hear everything Jiseok was to say blaspheming his name and surname.

"So, dear Kim Jungsu, don't fucking believe everyone who tells you some shit about a person just because you want money." it was supposed to sound like advice, Jiseok took a look around the whole room. It was messy, small, old and ugly. Paper everywhere—it even served as wallpaper on the wall—torn on one side and dirty with some substances on the other. It wasn't the most pleasant place anyone had ever been to.