chapter 2

After a long seven hour plane ride, bosser was finally in swallow falls!

he felt jet lagged as he entered the fancy hotel where he was staying.

he starred in awe at the sparkly crystal chandelier, when suddenly someone ran into him!

“Watch where youre standing, twerp”, called a rough voice.

Startled and embarrassed, boswer shouted back a hurried apology and scurried off to the check in desk.

“hello miss! i have a reservation for a suite, under the name bowser koopa”, said bowser.

the receptionist seemed tired and annoyed by him, but looked up his name in the database.

“room 113, just by the elevator to your left. here’s your keycard and breakfast is from 7-9am. enjoy your stay at the swallow falls
resort hotel.”, said the receptionist.

when baller arrived to his room, there was a peculiar sight, another man! he was tall, handsome, pale and soft looking. shocked, he blurted out,

“oh my, i’m so sorry! is this not 113? the key shouldn’t have worked..”.

The pale fellow, just as gobsmacked, said,

“no no, this is room 113. do you think the receptionist messed up? i could walk down to the desk with you and check.”.

bowser blushed at his kindness
and replied,

“oh that’s very nice of you but you don’t have to, really.”.

“no, i insist. you seem frazzled, and i feel as
though i should help you out, cutie.” said the stranger confidently.

When they got to the front desk, browz timidly asked, looking down at his foot cutely and peteitly,

“um excuse me, i think there’s been a mix up with the rooms..when i got to the room, he was already there.”.

with a puzzled expression, the employee typed a bit on her computer and said,

“well we have no more rooms available. either you guys share the room or we can give you a refund and send you to another resort location fifty miles from here.”.

this was quite the predicament, really..fifty miles was a long way to travel just for a different room, and none of the activities planned for bowser were close to that.

he looked up at that tall man he still didn’t know the name of, and asked with his big blue orbs what they should do.

“i wouldn’t mind sharing a room with this extra cutie patootie baby sweetie silly petite small boy. if that’s okay with him”, the pale fellow said with a big ol wink.

balls blooshed..nobody had ever found him extra cutie patootie baby sweetie silly petite small boy before..

he nodded in reply, and they walked in an awkward silence back to the room.