I kiss Mitchel briefly before going where he points, finding the bottle, and returning. I slide my arms around him, kissing him more deeply. My tongue plays in his mouth. His body starts to rock against mine from where he kneels.

Behind his back, I open the bottle and pour some lube onto my fingers. Letting the closed bottle drop next to him, I rub the slippery substance until it feels warm.

I grip one of his cheeks, letting my prepared hand rest on the curve of his ass. "Ready?"

"Oh, yes." Mitchel spreads his knees wider, reaching behind his back to take my hand and rub it along his skin as he guides me to feel where his hole is. He watches me the entire time. It's the hottest thing I've ever seen.

My coated fingers reach his hole and start to rub it slowly, letting the lube spread around. I kiss him lightly, fluttering kisses over his lips. Moving lightly, I press one finger against his bud, feeling it taut and flexing against my fingertip.

Kissing him stronger, I press my finger gently past the tight outer ring. His heat wraps my finger as I guide it in and out with shallow passes. I spread the lube from my other fingers around it before pressing the same finger in again.

With his chest pressed against mine, I feel his small groan of pleasure run through him. I suck his tongue into my mouth and press my finger even further, up to the second knuckle. His heat is pulling me in deeper.

I tentatively roam my fingertip around. I press against the tight walls of his inside, withdrawing and pushing in again firmly.

Mitchel keeps kissing me as he likes, his arms hanging onto me with desperation. His hips make small movements to accommodate the shallow thrusts inside him. Pressing more firmly each time, I get one entire finger inside.

In between Mitchel's kisses, I inhale and exhale quickly. My finger is entirely in his ass.

I pull away to grab the lube again, adding more. I return to Mitchel's deliciously tight ass. I spread more of the lube before pushing in two fingers halfway.

Mitchel makes a noise in his throat, and his head pulls back.

I freeze. "I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

Slowly bringing his head up, he pushes his hips back and forth against my fingers. "It feels good." He runs one of his hands into my hair before pulling me in to kiss me deeply, his tongue fighting for dominance.

I withdraw my fingers and push them in further and faster. His breath hitches as I continue to thrust into his hole.

Pulling back, I ask, "What do you like?"

"Mmm, move them around. Yes, there. Right there." Mitchel's hands clamp onto my arms. His head falls back when I push both fingers in as far as they can. Mitchel's moans fill the air freely as I spread my fingers inside, feeling around the increasing heat.

Quickly adding more lube, I speed up my pace, spreading and stretching him. His hips roll with me. I slip three fingers in, surprised when they go in easily, his body stretching to accommodate me.

Mitchel uses his hand in my hair to tug, drawing my attention. Biting his lip, he looks up at me. "I'm ready."

The saliva catches in my throat, making me swallow harshly. My eyes spread wide to take in the breathtaking vision before me. "Is it going to be okay?"

Mitchel's face becomes stern. He nips at my lips, giving a brief, painful sting. "I promise. I can handle you. And I want you. Now."

Determined, I take my fingers out. I help position Mitchel further up on the bed. Turning him onto his hands and knees before crawling up behind him.