"Insta? That's the one with the pictures?"

"Yes, are you on it? I couldn't find you and you're not following Mitch."

"I don't have one or anything on social media."

"None?" Becca chokes out the thought.

"Mother doesn't like us being exposed online," Skyler explains. "My brother, Eric, has a couple accounts but Mother runs them."

"She runs them?" Becca and I react in sync, both of us pivoting fully to face him.

"Um, well, I don't know." Skyler shifts uncomfortably under our twin expressions. "They both have access, I guess? Eric uses them mostly for business and our mother can post or delete things for him."

I catch Becca's eyes, reading my own thoughts reflected in them. Lily is a damn psycho.

"This isn't going to work very well if you can't even tag your boyfriend," Becca grimly remarks.

"I'll make one, an account." Skyler speaks quickly, hastily pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"What about 'mommy'?" Becca gets a harsh elbow from me after her comment.

"I can do it without her." Skyler looks down at his phone. "Probably. I'll...I'll tell her I got it just because of Mitchel, that he's in charge." Skyler beams proudly at me for his great idea.

"Sure. Do you want me to help you set it up?" I carefully take the phone and start downloading the app. Becca finishes choosing what she likes from Skyler's closet.

She hands Skyler some clothes before shooing me out the door with her. "Get changed and come out when you're done." She pulls the door shut and tells me, "Finish it soon, you have to get ready too."

"Yeah, yeah." I follow her out the door, focused on filling out Skyler's info as far as I can. Thank god for autofill. I help myself to Skyler's email account, just for the verification email.

Well, I look a little, but it's all work-related and boring.

I draw the line at looking through anything else, I'll have him add a profile picture later. I grab up the first garment bag and head to find the bathroom. Time to change into the first 'date ready' outfits. Becca is already moving around the house, unpacking the bags and arranging things how she likes.

I get changed out of my low-key, paparazzi-avoiding clothes to some tight, designer means and a couture sweater. I fuss with my hair a little bit until the long layers lay just right.

When I come out, Skyler is already changed, looking more formal. He hovers by Becca, helping clumsily.

"Skyler, I need help finishing your profile." I waggle his phone at him and walk over. "Do you have any good pictures you want to use?"

Skyler hurries over with relief, opening the phone and showing me his galley. There's a lot of old things: old papers, old stone carvings, old tools. Not a lot of pictures of him.

"There!" I burst out when we hit the jackpot. Gym selfie! "Can we use this?"

Skyler looks at me skeptically. "Is this okay to use?"

"Yes?" Too jazzed to know for sure but I grab the phone and elaborate anyway. "It's relatable, it will reinforce that we met at the gym and, the best part, you're hot!"

His cheeks turn red. Still smiling to myself, I finish his profile and make sure he is following my account. Becca calls Skyler over to help move the chairs around the table. I take a second to send the photo to me as well before giving the phone back and helping.