Epilogue 2 (The Finale)

Start from the beginning

And she loves it.
After that day.Izuku is interviewed by the news team for the famous clip of him effortlessly beating 2 villains.
Reporter:So,was it scary?
Izuku:No.
Reporter:So you were confident that you had it all under control?
Izuku:Yes.Not to be boastful or arrogant,but I genuinely believe that there's not a hero or villain that can stop me.
The next day comes as the class is going out on another hero work study.Izuku isn't sure who to pick,who exactly does he need to learn from?
Izuku seeks the principal for this.
Nezu:Ah,you feel you can't find anything specific to learn hmm?
Izuku:Correct,I can't think of anything else that I can be taught or that I can master and hone.I think I'm-
Nezu:At a limit?
Izuku:Exactly.
Nezu:Very well then.How about this,you...can be all by yourself out there.
Izuku is surprised,but also jumps at the opportunity.
Nezu:But,this will be like a double edge sword. You will be held to a higher standard than most.
Izuku:I understand,thank you!
Izuku tells no one of his "solo study". Midnight and Mt.Lady come in,flaunting themselves as usual.
Symbiote:I'm starting to get tired of them.
Izuku:Yeah,but if they can teach us,I'll take it.
Aizawa:What was that?
Izuku:Nothing sir.
They head out to the back of the building and are interviewed,one by one.
Mt.Lady:Now you Midoriya.You've mostly used your brawn,but can't you shape shift?
Anti-Venom:That's correct ma'am.
Mt.Lady:Why don't you show us some things?
Izuku agrees and shows off some classics.

Lady:Why don't you show us some things?Izuku agrees and shows off some classics

Mt.Lady:Ooh!Vicious!

Lady:Ooh!Vicious!

Mt.Lady(thinking):I was joking at first but now I'm REALLY glad he's not a villain.
Izuku also shows off some of his shape shift weapons.The day ends as it's Christmas time!
Everyone enjoys the Christmas party.But now it's time for the studies.Izuku heads to the big city.(Basically the one where the endeavor agency arc took place)
He manifests wings and starts flying around.

(Basically the one where the endeavor agency arc took place)He manifests wings and starts flying around

Anti/Venom is flying and starts stopping some small crime,vehicle theft,accidents.Soddenly there's a booming voice from the sky.

Starservant:We are doomed!The stars have given me an answer!We must-Anti-Venom appears in front of the villain

Anti-Venom appears in front of the villain.
Anti-Venom:YOU must get down and put your hands up in 3...2...
The villain blasts off ahead of the student.
Anti-Venom:Don't say I didn't give you a chance.
He appeared instantly in front of the villain and dives him into the ground.The man is unconscious as his lackeys come out.
Anti-Venom:You have a choice.
With those 4 words,the lackeys understood their situation and surrendered peacefully. Izuku saw the endeavor agency building and decided to pay a visit.Now that the no 2 hero was dead.Burnin was in charge of everything instead.

Burnin:Hey there!What can I do for you?Anti-Venom:Nothing,I was just checking out how things have been

Anti-Venom:Nothing,I was just checking out how things have been.
Burnin:Aw,well we appreciate it!
Izuku leaves and continues surveying the city until he sees another pro hero in the skies.

Burnin:Aw,well we appreciate it!Izuku leaves and continues surveying the city until he sees another pro hero in the skies

Hawks:Well look who it is,flying solo huh?
Anti-Venom:I guess so.
Hawks and Anti-Venom just chill and even stop some crime together.It's night time,Izuku however,doesn't need sleep.He can exert himself for about a week,at least when he's serious.With what he's dealt with so far,he isn't even a little exhausted.By the time he's done,he even reduced the crime in the city.After his final day,hawks asks him to come to the center of the city.Izuku follows and is surprised when suddenly,every citizen jumps from behind covers and says
Everyone:SURPRISE!!!!!
There are white fireworks and banners as hawks puts a party hat on Izuku's head.Not just the citizens,but the heroes from the endeavor agency are also there celebrating!
Izuku:What is this?
Hawks:Well,the people and heroes of this city wanted to thank you for your hard work.Enjoy kiddo.
Izuku enjoys the party as afterwards,he returns to U.A,it was very late so everyone was asleep. Except for one.Izuku walked into his room when he saw uraraka sitting on his bed.
Izuku:What's up Ochako?
Uraraka wrapped her arms around Izuku.
Ochako:I just wanted to spend the night with you.
Izuku:I love you.
Ochako:I love you too.

(Credits to artist,I don't know their name)Everyone,the citizens,the students,and even the pro heroes slept feeling safe that night

Everyone,the citizens,the students,and even the pro heroes slept feeling safe that night.As Izuku slept he reminisced on his life.His friends,his family,his struggles,his achievements.He slept peacefully,awaiting an amazing tomorrow.
THE END

Whew!Finally,it's over.I loved this story don't get me wrong,but still this story went way longer than I thought it would.I am going to be starting another big series soon about Dragon ball actually.I think you guys will like it.

Have a blessful day
PEACE