Timeskip

" Y/n, y/n, y/n "

" Um, yes? "

" Oh- no. I apologize I was saying your name because im trying to get used to saying it. It's going to be weird to not call you Micheal for her but it would help if I first got more aquatinted with it "

" He always follows you Gabriel "

" Excuse my language, who is her? "

" I want you to meet the 6th archangel "

The doors opened to reveal a very stressed looking women wth glasses shoveling papers to her desk and shooing away those who she didn't need

" jophiel "

She turned quickly now giving him all her attention

" Gabriel! Thank God you showed up, what am I supposed to do when I get a order to go inspect the recent power strike yet it already disappeared?! "

" You mean the one that occured about a hour ago "

" YES! Like what kind of idiot- "

" Creates such a commotion? This idiot " Azrael answered gesturing in my direction

" A rookie? "

" No, not exactly. Y/n, would you let jophiel examine your eyes? "

" Sure "

Walking to her I stood a bit lower so she could inspect them

" Huh, your eyes look normal, their just brown- no way...no fucking way! " She jumped up and down ecstatically

" Calm down phiel- "

" It's him! It's really him! Michael is back! "

" Phiel, she's not Micheal. I need you to understand that. Y/n is y/n. We have a bigger issue as well "

" You're right, you're right. What's the issue, I'm your girl "

" Y/n has a daughter with Slenderman. Her daughter- "

" Wait, you mean like the Slenderman? "

" Yes. Her daughter, Yumi is a hybrid. The granddaughter of zalgo "

" You've got to be shitting me Gabriel. That's impossible, a hybrid...a mix. She would be- "

" The heir, yes "

" The heir? " I asked

" Your daughter would be the heir to zalgo's stuff after he dies whenever that is. Michael was the strongest out of all of us, me being second. If you really have Michael's soul then you need to get back on earth immediately "

" If you stay then he'll get to you and your daughter. I'll have my angels look into it and get back to you. You'll stay in my place that way you can deal with what you need to do Gabriel. I'll get in contact with phael and get this sorted "

" Thank you phiel, y/n you're in good hands from here- "

" Wait! Who is he? "

Switch

" Raphael, so nice to talk to you again "

" Don't sugar coat this talk, I know you felt the energy spike earlier "

" I did. You know better then I do that it was Michael, always him making big scenes "

" I want you to stay out of this "

He put the chilled glass to his lips, sipping gently

" Raphael, Raphael, Raphael...I can't do that "

" Don't fuck with me- "

" I'm not. Uriel has already been sent to investigate the mysterious matter "

" You bastard " she stood up pulling out her double sided spear

" Now now, put that away before you hurt yourself~ "

" I won't let you do this. This is not what we do! "

He stood up towering over her

" You're right. This isn't what we do, it's what I do "

" I hope you rot in hell..."

" Metatron "