A smirk forms on Veer's lips and my entire body trembled from his frigid gaze.

" I can't agree less. "

" So what next? Why is she here?"

Another one speaks this time, taking a break from dumping the food inside him.

" Just look at her and you will know why she is here. Isn't she pretty? And that body of hers fuc*able?"

Disgust fills my insider and I break my eye contact with Veer to rather stare at my feet.

1..2...3....7 tiles in one row.

Total 20 rows.

" I searched but I wasn't able to find anything on her. She isn't even a resident. "

" Isn't it better?We can do whatever we like with this doll. "

140 tiles. Length of each tile is 15 cm.

I could do anything right now to distract myself from their talks. The way they were referring to me, it made me feel so disgusted.

Maths. Yes, I just have to distract my mind.

" And what may that be boys?"

" What do people do with a doll. Of course we are going to get our turns playing with her. "

Volume. Yes. Where was I. Length is 140*15...why...wht can't I calculate.

140* 15

140*15

" We will teach her such a lesson that after tonight she will never middle with others affairs. Rather, she will be begging us to stop. "

140*15

Think. Focus.

2200

No. It's wrong. It's not correct.

Think.

" Bhai. We know you don't entertain bitches like her much, but just look at her. Is she your type? Beautiful girls are everyone's type, right. "

My eyes shoot up to root into his.

He was looking at me with the same coldness, like he didn't even recognise ne.

And then he whispers  nonchalantly.

" Nope. I personally detest her. "

Tears sting my eyes.

This bastard.

I don't think I will ever hate a man more than him.

They all chuckle and I look away from him before he could see my tears.

Gulping. I return to my calculations.

2100.

Yes. 140*15 is 2100. It's the length. Now comes breathe.

1./2///3....15 columns.

120 tiles.

Length of each til-

" Man..I can't wait. Hey doll face. "

The one with the scar on his face, gets up on his wobbling  legs. Too drunk to stand straight.

And my feet taps the tiles in anxiousness.

He was coming closer.

No.

120*15. Faster. Reinan focus.

I see his footsteps come into my view, the stink of alcohol hits my senses.

" Aggh look up. Show me those beautiful scared eyes dollface."

His disgusting hand was inches away from mine.

And I find my body shivering. When Veer  speaks up.

" Stop"

" Do you mind if I?"

" No bhai of course not! She is all yours!"

" Enjoy your night!"

The one with scar retreats, and I could finally breathe. Next I know all men get up from their seats and start leaving the room.

Veer gets up.

And my heart thuds.

Rolling his sleeves up to his elbow, he takes slow dreaded steps towards me. And my body enters into a state of shock.

Maths stands long lost.

As the door behind closes and he crouches down to my level, to stars at my gagged lips.

Not saying anything.

I groan,muffle scream at him . Wriggling in my restraints while he just smirks to raise his one brow.

" You know your silence is much more bearable than your bullshit. "

" Now, what am I going to with you. "

His warm fingers brush my freezing cheek. And I shiver, moving my head to a side.

He is the worst of all.

I should have known.