03. - Arrest and anger

Clover ran back to the surveillance room after all this. She didn’t want to rest. How could she do that even if her best friend is down there?
Standing in front of this board, she observed the values of the 100. For a while nothing happened until John Murphy and John Mberge’s fields turned black.
Clover then bit his lips nervously and observed the values of Marigold which were flawless. Clover’s father said this was the radiation, but Clover thought the teenagers were doing something else. As if they were deliberately taking off the bracelets.

,,How is Jaha doing?", Clover just asked the doctor to distract herself. This was an absolute thrill.
,,We’ll know more in the morning." Said Abby cheerfully to her. Clover nodded in understanding. It could mean Jaha dies and that’s because of Bellamy.
,,I need to see this later." Abby pointed to Clover’s injury.
,,It was just a blow, it’s nothing." Clover didn’t want to make a big deal of it. She didn’t feel like it. Beating his child was not a crime, just a cruel act. In addition, Clover was no longer a child, but an adult woman.

Suddenly, the fields of some teenagers gradually became black, which is why Clover pulled up an eyebrow.
,,What the hell is that?", asked her angrily and looked at Abby to ask for an answer.  ,,10 more, one by one." Abby muttered and looked at Clover.
,,That can’t be the radiation.", said Abby.
,,Abby, look at the plasma osmolarity. She rising on the board." Clover nodded in agreement.  ,,It’s not the radiation." Said Clover.  She was more than sure that this was not the radiation and that would mean that they do not have to reduce the population. You just need to find a ship with enough room for everyone here.
,,They found some water.", With hope, Abby whispered, and Clover embraced Abby’s hand and gave her a smile that Abby returned.
,,there is hope.", Clover smiled at her. Just as Abby wanted to agree, Shumway suddenly came in, followed by some of the guards, and how could it be otherwise, Danae Kane. Clover Mother.

The girl turned and immediately folded her arms in front of her chest. To interpret Shumway’s gaze and attitude meant nothing good here. ,,what's going on here?", asked Clover. But Shumway ignored her and turned to Abby.
,,Councilor Abigail Griffin, You’re under arrest for exceeding the maximum medical supplies allowed for a patient.", said Shumway. Clover wanted to say something back, ask him what he said, but her mother gave her warning looks, which is why Clover preferred not to.

,,Step to the side." Her mother ordered her, and Clover tensed and looked at Abby, who nodded. Clover stepped aside and immediately Abby was roughly packed.  Clover swallowed the lump in her neck and looked down at the ground as her father entered and stood before Abby.
,,Sorry this has to be public. The policy in these matters is very clear no special treatment. How much blood did you use, abby? "
policy?  Clover wondered and shook his head in disbelief. She found it incredibly stupid that her father and her mother agree on this topic. Never were they, but suddenly they were? Clover thought it was funny.

,,Don't answer that.", Jackson said to Abby, who remained completely calm and would probably accept the consequences.
,,I used whatever it took. Breaking the law to keep you from becoming chancellor was the easiest decision i've ever made. ", Clover used all her self-control not to get a grin on her face.  She actually had to laugh, but with all her strength she held it back. To laugh now would be anything but appropriate.
,,In that case, given your confession, in my role as chancellor pro tempore, you leave me no choice but to find you guilty. " Immediately the feeling of having to laugh disappeared. Clover looked at her mother, who had put on a confident grin and was extremely happy that Abby was now known as guilty.
She’s the one pulling the strings here.
  Said Clover to himself. She was more than sure that her mother somehow controlled all this.

,,We always have a choice, kane. You chose to press charges agains my husband, your friend, even though you knew he would get floated for it. You chose to include my daughter in those charges, and now you're choosing this. Hiding behind the law absolves you of nothing. ", she said to Marcus, who didn’t seem pleased with all this. Clover couldn’t blame him. Hearing the truth was always unpleasant. In this case, Clover was on Abby’s side, not your father’s, and certainly not her mother’s.