The one winged angel spreads his wings

Gregory Riverdier dreams of a young pink haired girl he has never met begging him to help her, a tense atmosphere followed by falling. He is awakened by his teacher, banging her ruler on his table to wake him up as he was sleeping in class.
After school, he steals money from his aunt to visit a fortune teller to interpret his dream. All the crystals at a fortune teller's shop turn black when he walks inside and she chases him out.
Unbeknownst to him, after he had left the fortune teller has a strange symbol laid out on the counter top of her table. She mutters: "Michael, he is the one..." It is actually a sigil of warrior Archangel Michael.
He goes back home and looks at the unfinished comic panel he drew of a warrior with a serpent with glowing red eyes standing behind him. He goes to sleep on his desk. A dream he had of the creature he created standing behind him in his fictional world ended with him waking up covered in ink, like the one from the pen used to draw his comics.
At school the next day, he is due for detention even though he had not done anything wrong (recently)(He generally is the exasperation of the teachers and quite stupid at academics so it is no surprise) except sleep in class the previous day.
He expects to be lead to the detention lounge outside the staff room but sees he is headed the opposite direction instead. A feeling of unease builds up inside him as he is led further and further away and down a basement where he tries to break free but is restrained by several hooded people wearing white masks. He is then tied to a rectangular stone platform in a large circular room and what looks like a cult gathered around him.
One of the members holds a small knife, cuts his arm with it and collects the blood he sheds in a test tube. He does some tests on it puts a green powder into it, then turns to the others. He then proclaims: "He is the one. He has the blood of the Beast in his veins, the vile, repugnant adversary we face... " Gregory did not understand why the man said those words, but it wasn't good.
At this moment, a blinding light fills the room and Gregory feels a cold wind as if something moved quickly past him. It was followed by screams from the cult members and mayhem. Amidst all the chaos, Gregory tries to escape. A red haired girl runs to his side and helps to untie his wrists. He spots a cult member running up behind her holding a dagger, and shouts to warn her. She responded timely by shooting dark mass at him from her right hand. She introduces herself as Mally and reassures him that Seere will protect them, and tells him to look up.
Initially, all Gregory could see a dark mass, as it was moving so fast. Then He heard "got it"
But as he looked on, the screams around him came to an abrupt halt, when he looked around and realised everyone in the room was unconscious. The dark mass slowed and he could make out a winged man, with horns on his head, dark wings with a good looking face, sparkling amber eyes and a kindly look which he somehow couldn't help warming up to. Seere was clutching a book with a black cover and ornate pattern. Severe offered to fly him home, but he objected, having enough for that day. Gregory proceeded to leave after grabbing his sketchbook. Mally looked on at the figure of Gregory growing smaller and smaller as he left the scene. " Why did you just let him go like that?" Mally inquired." What if he tells everyone?" "No need to worry child, no one believes in my kind enough nowadays to take him seriously if he ever did." Seere answered.
When Gregory got home, he flipped open the sketchbook to find strange incantations written in it. Perhaps he had taken the 'grimnoire' they were after by mistake.
Likewise, when Seere flipped open the book later on, he realised the cover of the boy's sketchbook was alike to the grimnoire they were after. He saw the boy's drawings of the places in his comics and said, " Strange, he would know of these places, that boy, could he be the lost one? No, no it can't be... That boy is truly different, and I have a feeling it's not the last time we'll cross paths..."
That night he saw an army of angels outside his house, and the light emitted from them almost blinded him. Angels were supposed to be the good guys right? But still his feel of unease grew stronger the more he looked at them. He sighed. There was not much choice left but to tell his aunt about it. She never believed anything he said and seemed to think his hobbies such as comic drawing were a waste of time and was the most religious and unyielding person. Still, there was no doubt what he saw and if it was a religious matter she might believe him. And so he told. And as expected, she did not believe him.
" Don't be silly, Gregory. No one can see angels. And angels protect our homes from evil, so how can they be the ones trying to hurt us?
But she said it too soon. Not long after Gregory stormed into his room, there the sound of furniture being trashed and there was an ear piercing scream from the kitchen. Gregory ran out to see what was going on, and saw the kitchen in disarray, broken plates everywhere and his aunt lying on the ground, pleading with a tall man to let her go. The man proceeded to accuse his aunt of the highest treason for hiding the seed of the enemy from them all those years. Suddenly, a portal opens beneath her and she is absorbed into the kitchen floor. She was gone, for good. The horrified Gregory snuck back to his room, avoiding the pieces of jagged furniture strewn all over the living room.
When he finally made it to his room, the sound of his bare skin rubbing against the wooden floor gives the game away. Gregory crouched fearfully under his desk but he could already here the fluttering of wings. He caught a glimpse of an angel flying through the heaps of broken furniture to the entrance of Gregory's room and entered it. He stood at side of his desk which concealed Gregory but soon proceeded to to look at other parts of it. His blue eyes met Gregory's grey ones but somehow Gregory was hidden in plain sight. The angel then moved on and flew out of his apartment.
It was a narrow escape. Gregory cries out, overwhelmed by fear and helplessness due to the many thoughts going through his mind. Who is going to take care of him from now on? Why was he targeted? How would he earn money or fend for himself? He was too young to land a job anywhere. At that point, he would have given anything to be with his aunt and he had taken her for granted but she was gone forever.
His tears fall unto the comic book he clutched in his hands. Suddenly, he hears the sound of rushing water in his house and panicked at the thought of another house intruder turning the tap on. However, the sound of rushing water sounded louder and closer than for it to be coming from the bathroom. It was all very strange. When he closed his eyes, he could almost feel the wetness of the lake, but when he opened them, he was back under his desk in his room. He also heard splashing sounds on his desk, and peered out to find the water in his cup dancing, as if it had a life of his own. Then, the water levitated in the air and began to morph into a humanoid figure. The humanoid figure then became a man of flesh and blood.
The young man had blue eyes that faded to amber, and blonde hair. There was something so familiar about him that Gregory could not put his finger on. He couldn't believe it but he was there, right in front of him.
"Crocell!? You're real! And you look the same after all that time. I-I... " This was when memories began flooding back, and he remembered the fun he and Crocell had together during his childhood, in his dreams, travelling to other mystical lands.
That was when the creature began to speak,
" Of course I'm real. I'm glad that you still hold me in high regard, old friend."
"But how did you...", Gregory was puzzled how he was able to reach him.
" It was simple. You called on me with your tears and the paper..." Crocell replied calmly. " And not many people are able to do that, let alone on their first try."
"First try? First try of what?" Gregory queried.
"Of summoning...a... demon."
Gregory gasped, all those years, he had been talking to, a demon?
"We really should not be speaking like this, let us make haste," Crocell interjected. "Before they come back."
"You know about them? The angels-" Gregory couldn't help but interupt.
"Are you going to let me take you? " Crocell asked again. " Or are you going to become their prey once again
There was an odd pause. He, Gregory, had nothing to lose anymore. He nodded. And they were off to another dimension.