WRONG PLANET

Reviewer : Anna (anonymous) Book title : wrong planetAuthor: soobslatte

Book title : wrong planet
Author: soobslatte

Book: Wrong Planet

Book Title : 9/10

The title "Wrong Planet" is good and unique and also suits the story.

Cover:  7/10

The cover is good but as the story is about all TXT members and 2 girls so in that cover all members and 2 girls also should be there and also the title "WRONG PLANET" is hidden behind Taehyun and Soobin. If you could place the text in front then it would look perfect.

Blurb: 6/10

Your blurb is good, but it could use much more detail. Right now, it's simply stating what happens in the book. If you were to add a little more detail it would entice the reader more.

Writing style: 10/10

The writing style is just perfect. It's simple and understandable.

Character Development:  8/10

I like every character especially Kai, he was so kind, cute and his nature was so good also Aeris character was so beautifully presented. All the characters was good and I personally like Kai's character in the book.

Grammar: 7/10
For your grammar, I don't really have anything to say. It was very good, with some mistakes. You do have few typos but they aren't that noticeable. One thing I noticed is that sometimes your dialogues isn't exactly written correctly. Fir example - In chapter 5 you've written "if you don't come with me" It should be "if you didn't come with me".
Also( "Are you going there because of the tower or something else or might I say someone else?"teased Aeris smiling, mischievously.) it should be like ("Are you going there because of the tower or something else or might I say someone else?" Aeris teased, smiling mischievously.

Vocabulary: 9/10

The amount of descriptive vocabulary you use is really good.

Pace: 8/10

I really enjoyed the pace of the chapter, especially how it started with wanting to leave the planet just because the girls failed. Tbh it was relatable as how would I have feel if I failed.

Overall Impression: 9/10

Overall the book is perfect just you need to improve your cover, blurb and a bit of grammar.

Rating on Book : 9/10

I really love this story! I got pretty engaged in it and read most of it in one big go. I'm excited for you to update it because I'll probably peek at the next chapter and see what will happen next.

Total:  82/100

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to review your work! We appreciate your trust in our review shop. If you have any concerns or encounter any issues, please feel free to DM us. We're here to assist you and ensure your satisfaction.