17 out of ?

______________°•

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

_______________°•

Song: Where you go
By: Kiana Ledé ft Khalid

~ sharky ~

in south africa

"we have a 45 minute break before we start shooting again." we all thank george as we sit down to relax. we have been shooting since this morning, retaking some clips, and i haven't had a thing to eat. niko has decided to order us some food while chunkz and aj sort out the meet and greet content for tomorrow.

recently, we did a video where we tried out some south african cuisine, and i loved the bunny chow and the pap and wors, and i would love to try that out. "ay sharky, whatchu want?" i move over to niko while tapping on the call button to facetime indigo.

"uhm, do you think they have the bunny chow?" i check my phone to see if indigo has answered yet. "i'll check, but just give me something else if they don't have." i scroll down his phone, checking for what i would like.

"meat salad and tortillas sounds great." kenny teases as he moves to me, "indigo has done a number on him. he got the whole spanish cuisine on his mind." i notice how indigo hasn't picked my call up. I wonder what she's up to.

"you funny." i shake my head as i text her to see what's going on. "you miss her, don't you?" i do not look up at him so i can hide the smile i have on my face and the fact that i do miss her.

i'm not gonna lie. I do miss her. very much too. we've got 1 more weeks in south africa left before we finally leave for the uk again, and when i see her, i'm gonna hug her like it's the last time i see her.

"come on. i know you do." i smack my lips, moving my phone from the table and up onto my face. "watchu doing?" kenny tries to peek into my phone.

"ay, some privacy, please." we both laugh as we start to tackle and wrestle each other. chunkz arrives as he separates us. "what's going on?"

"just clowning around." i get up fixing myself when indigo calls me. i answer the call, moving towards the corner, away from the others.

"hey love." she waves at me with a hug smile on her face. her dimple appearing. it has been over 4 days since we facetimed, and it feels so good seeing her face again.

"watchu doing?" her voice is raspy. that's how i know she was sleeping. "we shooting a video, but we are on a break right now." she rubs her left eye, "did i wake you up?"

she sits up with her phone in her hand as she moves to the bathroom, placing her phone where i can see her whole body and movements. "you didn't wake me up. i was just cramping." she crouches down, holding her stomach.

i hate it when she's on her period. it's like the real indigo with rainbow colours and glitters has been sucked out of her life. too bad i'm not with her, i would've comforted her. "indigo?" she doesn't answer me until i hear her cries.

"indigo?!" i move outside from the studio so the boys don't know what's going on. "baby, can you get up?" she shakes her head while going on fours with her head low, rocking her body from side to side.