ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝: ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕀𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝔹𝕖...

Start from the beginning

Why'd she have to mention him?

"I'll be the gentleman here." Giving a wink to the dazed mess under me before slowly getting off- she stops me for a second, putting both her hands on the sides of my neck to pull me forcefully toward her and pecks my lips before she releases me. "Hurry back sexy." She says with a big smile.

"Don't worry I will." Her giddiness making me smile back before I stand up completely, trying to shake my nerves before knocking on the door.

This is gonna be so fucken awkward.

I hear some noises inside, I puff out some air from my cheeks and glance back at Hayes then smile before looking back to the door and knock again.

After a few seconds the door swings open.

Seeing a guy almost as tall as me with messy dark purple tinted hair and his shirt off. I cross my arms then look past him in the dark room to see Darren on the bed under the blanket.

"Yeah man?" The dude asks.

I clench my jaw but make myself relax. I don't want him to think anything. I don't wanna ruin Darren's night either.

I clear my throat. "Sorry um Darren do you have a condom I can borrow?" Taking a quick glance at the dude infront of me, giving him a tight lip smile.

He chuckles then walks to the bed to lay down and I see Darren get up chuckling. He's only in his boxers, bending over to dig through his pants pockets then walks over to me holding his hand out with a condom. "Have a good night buddy." He says with a smile then looks behind me. "And you too bitch!" He laughs while waving at Hayes.

I hear her laugh behind me but I don't take my eyes off Darren. "Here you go bro." Shaking his hand at me.

I snap out of it then take the condom. Looking up to his eyes. "Thanks bro. Have a good time."

He flashes another smile while flapping his fingers at me to wave then slowly closes the door.

I sigh feeling a bit hurt.

I did this to myself.

Taking a deep breath before turning back around to Hayes with a smile.

I have to push through tonight. I locked myself in by kissing Hayes.

Holding up the condom to show her. "Let's see if this can handle my monster." While giving a cocky smirk.

She laughs then says, "Only one way to find out." Biting her bottom lip while looking into my eyes.

I gulp then walk back over to the couch, sitting next to her then look to her eyes, keeping a straight face. She smirks then takes the condom out my hand. "Don't worry I got it." She says seductively.

She starts to kneel on the floor infront of me, coming between my legs, putting the condom in her mouth to hold then moves her hands to grip my jeans hem. Nodding her head forward and I immediately move my hips up off the couch enough for her to yank my pants down to my ankles while I pull my boxers down as well, relaxing back on to the cushion. Sighing from the cold air hitting my junk.