His assistant laughed and said : "Bhai pura insta hi Abhisha reels se bhara hua ha dhudne ki zarorat hi nahi pari kuch."

( Bro the whole Instagram is filled with Abhisha reels i didn't need to find anything)

Abhishek smiled proudly! He and his haggu has made the internet obsessed with them.

His assistant: "I am sending you the collection of videos so that you can record whenever you will get the time."

Abhishek said him OK and went to his studio to record the video.
He can't wait to record his this video he seems so energetic although he has been working since morning but he is super excited to watch and react on Abhisha reels.

He set up his camera and laptop but stopped in the middle.

Something seemed off to Abhishek so he went inside his room and opened his cupboard to change his shirt as he will be recording the video but changed his plan after his eyes went onto Manisha's chunni ( stallar) that was placed on the lower shelf in a small and neat packet , folded.

He instantly grabbed it and went infront of the mirror.

He placed her dupatta onto his broad shoulders and ruffled his hairs and smiled with satisfaction.

Abhishek POV:

Manisha aur followers ya dupatta dekh kar khus hojyenge ab banegi na sahi se reaction video on Abhisha cute moments.

( Manisha and followers will be happy after seeing this  staller now the right reaction video on Abhisha cute moments will be made)

While thinking this he went again in his studio and sat onto his chair to make the reaction video.

He started recording. He gave a little intro about how he went to bigg boss and has made a cute friend there and is now reacting to their cute moments captured by Abhisha fans.

He opened the file which his assistant sent him and within an hour he was done with the recording.

Making this video was so much fun , thought Abhishek.

He smiled and after another hour of editing he finally uploaded the video on his YouTube channel.

                        ☆☆☆☆☆

Ping !!!

The notification sound of Manisha's phone brought her back from her overthinking.
She was having negative thoughts about many things.

She unlocked her phone and saw a notification from YouTube. A new video notification from her Pantola's channel.
She has already subscribed to his all channels after coming out from Bigg boss

She didn't want to watch his video now as she wasn't in the mood because of some hate comments she just read on social media but the title of the video made her heart beat a little faster which was " Reaction on Abhisha cute moments "

Her eyes instantly wanted to watch the video and her fingers automatically clicked on it.

She took a small pillow and placed it in front of her as a stand for her mobile.

The video got started after two short advertisements.

The moment Manisha saw Abhishek's face all the negative thoughts flew away from her mind and she smiled a little.

She laughed on the way Abhishek introduced himself in a very cool and funny way.

In Abhishek's video , he has covered most of the Abhisha reels and edits.
There all cute moments were present in the video.

The way her Abhishekwaaa was defending her and talking about her that how much Manisha has supported her in the house and how she is so small and cute yet she is the only one who took immense care of him during his sickness.

In one of the edits Abhishek has lifted her from her waist , by watching this scene an unusual sensation ran through her body. For a mere second her heart wanted to be again lifted by Abhishek , tightly in his arms.

She shooked her head and gave a warm smile to her phone screen when Abhishek said that they both will be friends forever even if they show it on social media or not.

Her heart said , Hyeee! Phir to Abhishek ke bahon ma jane ka moqa milta rahega😍
( Ohh then we will get more opportunities to be in Abhishek's arms)

Manisha again shooked her head and watched the video completely.

She tied her hair into a messy bun and decided to call Abhishek and tell him how much she has liked his latest video.

She called him on whatsapp but by mistake instead of an audio call she clicked onto the video call option.
When she saw herself on the phone screen and realized it's a video call , she intended to cut it and do an audio one but it was too late to do that because Abhishek has already picked up her call as if he was holding his phone in his hands.

Abhishek got surprised after receiving a video call from Manisha so he picked up instantly but his mind got diverted onto her dress. She was wearing a short purple sleevless dress with a deep sweetheart neckline.

He gulped his saliva after eyeing her cleavage. He has seen many cleavage even more exposed ones from this yet his eyes seems to stuck there.

"Kia phone seene se lga kar baitha tha?"
( Have you been sitting while placing your phone onto your chest?)

Manisha's questions brought him out from her cleavage thoughts.

Abhishek blinked his eyes twice and this time watching her beautiful face he replied: "Haan phone hath ma tha isliye jaldi utha liya , video ke comments parh rha tha apni."
( Yes phone was in hands as I was reading comments of the video)

Manisha: "Haan video to bohat e hi acha banaya ha tu hamko na lga tha ke aisa kuch krega tu par itna fast krdalega ya nahi soche the"

( Yes video is too good I already had a feeling that you will do something like this but this soon was not expected by me)

Abhishek laughed at her sentence.

Abhishek: "Ary jese hi idea aya wese hi bna diya tujhe kesa lga?"

( Oh the moment I got the idea I made it how do you feel?)

Manisha: "Bohat e barhiya! Aik dam jhakas itna acha lg rha ke tu hamre sare moments par react kiya."

( Outstanding ! Absolutely perfect that you reacted on our all moments)

Abhishek smiled and now he was entirely focused on her face. Her cleavage was still on display but her innocent face has attracted his both eyes and mind completely towards itself that he is not even thinking about her cleavage anymore.

They both talked a little and bid bye to eachother.

Abhishek POV:

Ufff , this girl has literally hypnotized me into herself.
She is a full complete package of fun , craziness,  confidence , beauty and hotness.
Hotness! Damn her cleavage. I have never seen such  mouth watering one ever.
Shut the fuck up man , why am I thinking like that about her?
These all hot reels which I saw today are messing my mind.

But whatever it is , Manisha is really one and only piece in this world , he smiled.

#ONEPIECE ,   his one piece💛 he chuckled inwardly.

          ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey wonderful readers!
How's the last part of this ss?
Did you like it? If yes then do VOTE & let me know in the COMMENTS section.

Also do tell me what you guys want next?

A student x teacher os?
An emotional Abhisha os?
Or something of your own choice?

Ba bye !
A.