Ya tou favorite ha🥰🥰

Ya tou favorite ha( He / she is my favorite)

Scene starts from Salman Khan where he is standing on the stage and saying: "Let's make a twist in the game. Today we will share some viral clips and fans made edits of the contestants in the house with their family members."

LED gets opened and first Jiya's mother came on the stage.
Video starts playing basically its a collection of videos jiya's fans have made. Her mother becomes happy and smiles at her.
In the second round Abhishek's family came , Aunty Uncle and Nischay.
They smiled at Abhishek while Manisha after seeing them does ashirwad ( an act of touching elders feet in utter respect) gesture towards the screen.

Aunty Uncle smiles at her while Nischay waves at her which she reciprocates with excitement.
As Abhishek is the strongest player in the house now so big boss gives an opportunity to his fans to send live videos of him which they want his family to see.

Within seconds thousands of tweets came live. This made Janta ( viewers) jealous while Manisha and Elvish clapped for him.
SK: "Kia baat ha ( how good it is) huge fan base." He nodes his head and says "Let's see."
And the videos starts to play.

1st video was of Abhishek in which he said to Babika: "Baap ki approach lga kar ai ha ma khud aya hun yahan. "( you came here by your father's approach I came here by my own.)
Everyone says :Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..!

2nd video came , was of Abhishek with the caption ' King of the house '.
His fans have made outstanding edits for him
Everyone nodded while Manisha hooted : "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... true ....! "

Avinash's and Babika face was worth watching.

3rd video came was with the caption of 'KING & QUEEN OF BIG BOSS'
Babika after reading caption: "Oh may be it's me , " with her irritated excitement.
But as soon as the big picture of Manisha came Babika's face was worth watching.
Abhishek cheered this time: "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..! " and slow clapped.

Manisha blushed and jumped with excitement.

Next video came of ABHISHA , as it was a combined complication of clips of them , doing house chores.
Like this 9 videos came in total in which 6 were of ABHISHA.

As the videos finally ended all the contestents slowly clapped while Manisha hooted at the top of her voice.
SK: "OK so one by one you all tell what you want to say about these clips?" He asked looking towards Malhan family.
Uncle: "First of all thank you to the fans who have made such an amazing edits guys , it's amazing and about it i will say Abbu , our Abhishek keep doing well you are my champ boy."
Abhishek smiled at his father.

Then aunty said: "Same thank you all as Malhan sahab said and after watching this I feel so good. Abbu you are the master mind here just keep that in mind to not use abusive language son you should not cross a certain line which in our family no one crosses and Manisha  to best ha hi "( Manisha is obviously best)
This sentence made Manisha extremely happy while Abhishek nodded sincerely.

Now it was Nischay turn: "First of all these edits are bomb , so obsessive vibe they have. So powerful and amazing and surely Abbu , Abhishek and Manisha are the King and Queen of the house. They individually are very strong but when they come together as a couple , "

Manisha felt butterflies in her tummy..!

"They becomes the ultimate powerpack."
SK nodded and Nischay was told to select a chit from the bowl placed beside him as it contains questions and he has to answer one of them.

Nischay picked up a chit and in that chit  the question was

"Q: Are you an Abhiya or Abhisha fan? "

Nischay read the question loudly and closed the chit.
He instantly replied with a smile : "OK so guys I am an ABHISHA fan. Because of their bond. I just love their understanding,  a lot. "He said smilingly.
Manisha blushed listening it while Jiya who was sitting just beside her :" But Abhishek didn't like it , see his face". She whispered it to Babika who was sitting beside her but it was heard by Manisha too. She looked at Abhishek who has made a neutral face. Her blush vanished and she became serious.

After that more parents came but they were asked to reply the questions as other contestents did not have many edits.
They all defended their children and went.

The whole event gets completed.
Manisha was combing her hairs in bathroom area while Abhishek came whistling there and saw Manisha.
Manisha also saw his reflection in the mirror but choosed to ignore him which Abhishek noticed.
Abhishek after coming towards her : "Manisha Rani , what are doing?"
Manisha: "Doing my hairs."
She said in plain tone , without any emotion.

Abhishek felt like he is a stranger whom she has came across.

Before he could react she left from there and went to the bed room.

Abhishek followed her.
Manisha sat onto her bed while Abhishek also joined her.
Abhishek after sitting with her in the bed , "Manisha,  what happened? Are you ignoring me?"
Manisha: "No its not like that" she said and layed down.
Abhishek with perplexing tone "No there is something,  do tell me now".
He said while bending a little towards her.

She felt her eyes getting moisture.
Why the hell she is so emotional?
Can't her eyes control a little?
She doesn't want to cry in front of him but ,

She started crying slowly and said: "I am giving you space,  I noticed in the living area , you were not comfortable with me , like in a sense you don't like me to be linked with you."
Abhishek:" What ? What are you saying? "He asked with confused expressions.
Manisha took a deep breath and turned her face to the other side.

After two minutes,  Abhishek widened his eyes , and immediately layed with her and said: "Wait wait wait ..!
Are you upset with my reaction there?"
Manisha looked at him and nodded slowly.
Abhishek hit his head and instantly hit her head and said: "Idiot Rani ji..! Are you crazy? I was just sitting there with neutral expressions that means I don't like to be linked with you?"

"Are you this much dumb?
Wait are you... " before he could ask , she hit him on his shoulder and said: "Shut up.. ok I am dumb then you tell me why were you sitting there with neutral expressions?"
She asked with desperation.
Abhishek: "You are dumb and you also have a short term memory problem,  didn't I tell you that I am having a toothache? Remember? "

She made a ohhh faced.
Abhishek continued: " Yes Manisha ji, I was feeling a sharp pain in my tooth that's why I was sitting there with neutral expressions madam."
She made a puppy face and said : "Wait let me give you a warm cloth , you will feel better after placing that on you jaw."
She was about to get up when Abhishek held her hand and made her fall onto him.

Abhishek: "No need just lay here. Now I am feeling much better."
Manisha nodded with cute expressions and put her head onto his chest.
Abhishek while moving his head into her hairs , "Manisha did you know when the first video came of you and me.. what was my response?"
Manisha:" What? "
Abhishek: "Ya to favorite ha , aurrrr meri jaan ha"( she is my favorite and my life)

Manisha whole gloomy mood turned into a sweet one after seeing the sparkle of proud and love in his eyes for her.
Manisha still lying on his chest : " Yes and I also said ya to hero ha boss , sab se taagra wala."( He is hero boss , the strongest one)🥰

Abhishek laughed and kissed her hairs.

              ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey wonderful readers !
How's the os?
Did you like it? If yes then do vote and let me know in the comments section.

Ba bye !
A.