Trailer

In a office room coloured in greys and dark greys was a man with an eye patch. He was at a desk with two people either side of him. A man sat infront of him.

Fury: There's a problem in Central City and I want you to solve it

Before he could speak, a man walked into the room uninvited. He wore a perfect pair of glasses.

Y/n: can I be of any assistance?

Fury: Y/n Wells. Speak of the devil

Flashback:

Y/n giving a speech in front of Star Labs and people were all around him with cameras and everything.

Y/n: and tonight ladies and gentlemen the partical accelerator will go off and our future as a species come closer to that I hoped it could be.

Present Y/n says this whilst an explosion in the flashback takes place

Y/n: I want to help you catch what I have made. I made a mess that made thiefs, into supervillains. I want in, I want to help stop them before all hell breaks loose.

It then shows different individuals and them undergoing some transformations or them just using their new found powers.

Flash back ends but with showing Fury blank facial expression then he thinks for a second.

Fury: fine Wells. This man is Agent Jacob Stoll. He will be working with you and your new team to defeat these new villains.

Y/n: new team?

Scene switches to a man in all black. He has a skull mask and wears a dark hood over it. He is sat on a throne and next to him are piles of bodies on the right. On the left, a pile of heads.

???: So Dr Wells thinks he can save the city he turned into hell. Well he will die trying. You know what to do men. Eliminate him.

Two men walk away from him in there own different and unique villain suits. Then everything goes black. Its revealed that Y/n Wells is in a hospital bed on the Helicarrier.

Y/n: what happened?

Caitlyn: you almost died.

On 25th of December. One man will become a force to be reckoned whilst the other will fail. Trying to eliminate the other but who will win this game.

Then it shows Y/n on a black motorcycle driving down a narrow and desolate road with bullets firing behind him as well as two black GMC Vanduras driving after him.

I guess time will tell won't it

???: you made me this, you killed my future so I will kill yours.

In this new Marvel and DC book

In an abandoned house Y/n is aiming a big futuristic gun at the mysterious hooded man.

Y/n: I want to kill you

???: I know you do. Yet Y/n Wells doesn't kill does he? No. He cures diseases. Illnesses. Your no villain. No criminal. You don't have the guts to a pull a trigger whilst I do.

Y/n: why did you think I brought this big gun. To shoot you with or to look cool?

???: your gonna need more than just your toys to defeat me, Wells

Y/n: good thing i do have more than just this. I have them

The Story of Y/n Wells....

So you guys like it? I'm honestly been thinking how I'd do this book. I've not been sure how I do so though but I think I know how im gonna do it now. Anyway thank you for reading this trailer and yes I said the first chapter will come out on Christmas. You'll still get a bio beforehand don't worry. Thank you for reading and I'll see you in the next one. Bye.