Webcams: For More Than Just Chatting

Start from the beginning

I saw his hand speed up and I knew he was getting closer. He squeezed tighter and scraped his thumbnail along the underside of his dick. With that new sensation he released his load and bit his lip hard to keep in the screams. After his breathing returned to normal he brought his cum-soaked hand up to his mouth and began licking it clean of the creamy liquid.

I quickly turned off the feed and ran to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and hopped in, not even waiting for the water to heat up. I soaped up my erection and began pumping furiously. I replayed everything he did but replaced his dick with my own. It didn't long for me to cum. I moaned out Dahvie's name as the shower droned out my voice. I cleaned myself off then hopped out of the shower.

I was on my way back to my room wearing only my towel around my waist when I saw Dahvie coming down the hallway too. I blushed, remembering what he did just a little bit ago. What I had watched him do a little bit ago.

We nodded to each other as we passed and I noticed him staring at my exposed chest, making me blush deeper. I continued on, pretending I hadn't noticed and as he entered the bathroom I heard the shower going again. I smirked a little bit, knowing that he was cleaning up after his little fun earlier.

My voyeurism continued on for the rest of the week. I watched him as he masturbated several times throughout the days. Every time it seemed like he did something more and more elaborate and all of it got me raging. I swear, between us we'd have enough cum to open a sperm bank.

But between all the "episodes" I had an increasing feeling of guilt and fear. I knew that the longer I kept the webcam in there, the more likely the chances were of him finding it. As I was thinking about this I heard his car come up to the driveway. I listened as he opened and shut the front door, call out to let me know he was home, and then him walking down to his room.

I figured out his routine by now and turned on the webcam just as he came in the room. He stripped off his clothes until he was in nothing but boxers. He went up to his TV and put in an unmarked DVD. He grabbed the remote and set up the DVD to begin playing as he went over to search through his dresser. I couldn't see what he had until he turned around but when I did, I was ready for action!

In his hands were a huge dildo and a bottle of lube. Most of my own toys were of average size but I did have some big ones. None of them came close to what he had though. His was 13 inches in length and looked about 5 inches in diameter. Now I can't wait to see him use it!

He sat on his bed and removed his boxers, then proceeded to fondle himself while watching the TV. I couldn't see what was on the screen but Dahvie was very into it. His eyes never strayed from the screen. He sped up his hand and brought the other to his mouth. He sucked on his fingers and then slowly traced his skin down to his hole. He slipped one in and thrust deeply, then added another. He continued until he practically fucking his entire fist!

I was pumping myself in time with his own hands but then he stopped. I whimpered out at the loss of the visual. I needed to see him finish!

He grabbed the bottle of lube and poured a generous amount into his palm. He tossed it aside and reached for dildo. Now he was getting ready for the main attraction! He spread the lube all around the dildo, pretty much giving it a hand job. I imagined it was my own dick he was pumping and nearly gave out right then.

Once it was sufficiently coated he brought the tip down to his entrance. Both of us gasped as he pushed it in. Slowly, inch by inch, he guided it into his hole. I was completely entranced by how much he could fit and by his obvious pleasure from it.

He pulled it out and then pushed it back in, increasing his pace every time. Then he hit something that made his back arch and neck fly back. He eyes shut tightly and he moaned out loudly. I could even hear it without webcam.