Webcams: For More Than Just Chatting

Oh, they definitely are... maybe even for some extra special footage ^•~ - Alex Vanity //

__________________________________

Man, I'm so fucking messed up in the head! I don't even know why I thought this was good idea.

Let me start at the beginning. Last week I found a sale at Walmart for a pair of webcams at half price. Thinking that Dahvie and I could use them when we go out of state, I bought them without another thought.

When I got home I looked at them closer and noticed how small they were. You could put them anywhere and unless someone was looking for them, they'd never even know they were there. As I was thinking this, another idea came to mind. I could use them to see what Dahvie does when he's up in his room.

He was out at the moment so I went to his room and placed one on his desk. He always had a bunch of useless figurines and other shit on his desk, so I doubted he would notice another one. I positioned it so I could see the bed as well as the computer chair he sat in whenever he worked at his desk.

I was about to leave but I heard him coming back. I froze in the middle of the room as he entered the door way. He looked confusedly at me and asked what I was doing. I managed to stutter out, "I-I-I was j-just looking for m-my shirt. I-I think i-it accidently got placed in y-your closet."

His face scrunched up a bit as he thought and then a big smile came across his face. "Why didn't you say so?" he said cheerily then walked to his closet. "I've had it in here forever but I kept forgetting to give it back to you." I practically sighed out loud with relief. What luck it was that one of my shirts was actually in his closet.

He dug around his clothes on the floor of the closet and then paused as if he was thinking. I know that that pile is the most recently washed set that he has yet to hang up. Then he went to the clothes already on hangers. He started on the right going left which I thought was weird since he always went left to right being as he's right handed.

He flipped through the clothes casually but also slowly as I noticed, it was like he was dragging it out. Then he made it to the end where he finally found my shirt. It was my bright red V-neck, also one of my favorites. But now that I think about it, I hadn't worn it in awhile and the last time I checked it was hanging in my closet. I looked closer at it and noticed my dark green hanger still on them. In this house everyone has their own color-coded hangers to try and prevent mess ups in the laundry. Mine was green, Sally's were a hot pink, Andrew's red and Dahvie's were black. It didn't make sense that he "accidentally" grabbed it from the laundry and hung it up, then forgot to give it back. And even if that was the case why was my hanger on it instead of his?

I thanked him and left his room still thinking about this. As I hung the shirt back up in my closet I noticed a small speck of something white on the inside seam of the bottom. I looked closer and it looked strangely familiar but I couldn't quite place it. Then my mind drifted back to the web cam.

I set up my end on my computer and using the wireless connection I turned on the one in his room. I really hoped he wouldn't find it. I have no idea how I would explain that.

The live feed of him came on my screen and I was surprised by how clear the image was. He was sitting at his desk, working on his computer. I looked closer and I noticed his arm moving up and down, his hands were under the desk. It didn't take a genius to figure out what he was doing. I looked at his face and saw beads of sweat forming on his forehead. His mouth opened and he let out a small moan. He kept clicking and moving his fingers on the touch pad of his laptop. He was probably on a porn site watching videos.

It seemed like he finally found one he liked because he leant back and took his hand off the touchpad. I now had a full view of his lap as he unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his long, hard dick. He teased himself at first then really got into it. He was thrusting up into his hand and moaning out often but quietly. I palmed myself through my jeans and turned up the volume. This was so much more than I had hoped for!