Settling In

As you arrived at the Airbnb with Hunter, Catherine, and Jenna, you couldn't help but feel a sense of relief washed over you, your finally here, finally in Romania. and filming will start anytime now, You couldn't wait to dive into this project, you made a mental note to yourself to stay focused, professional, and relaxed. No more getting stuck in feelings or thoughts, it was time to bring out your A-game and give it your best.

as you were lost in thought a hand on your shoulder brought you back to reality "are you ok?" you turn around to see Catherine, one of the seasoned members of the cast, You were initially starstruck, but quickly composed yourself. 

"yeah I'm fine, just relieved that we're finally here, one step closer, you know?" you say with a small smile she returned the smile and said " do you mind helping me out a bit i cant seem to get this suitcase out from the back" "uh sure no problem" Offering to help Catherine with her suitcase, with a good grip on the suitcase you carefully slid it side to side and when you felt it unhook off something you gave it a good tug and it came straight out.

 "thank you Young man" she said going to pick it up from you "its ok Catherine ill take it in for you" you say grabbing out your own suitcase, "look out Mr, gentlemen is here" hunter calls out 

"Alright, Hunter, really? When do you plan to stop messing with me?" you groaned. "Not anytime soon," he winked, with Jenna laughing  in the background. "What are you laughing at?" you asked Jenna.

"Nothing, just that neither of them are gonna shut up about us, I know it," she replied. As you headed towards the front door, "There is no 'us.'" you scoffed

(this is what the apartment(airbnb's) look like)

"The place looks nice, no?" Hunter remarked to Jenna. "I love the colors," she responded, awestruck. "Also, don't listen to him," Hunter leaned in, whispering to Jenna before casually strolling into the apartment.

"you mean when he said, 'There is no us'?" Jenna says, but Hunter just shrugged. "You never know, what can happen" he teased. "We're just co-stars, alright?" Jenna retorted, but hunter was already inside with the others.

as Jenna entered she was met by everyone standing in the entrance amazed by the open planned Airbnb