The Infirmary

"You think you can just tease me like that, Perle?" he growls, his voice laced with a mix of desire and frustration. "I don't appreciate being kept waiting. You better make it worth it when you're done with your shift, or there will be consequences."

He releases your arm abruptly, his gaze lingering on you for a moment longer before he turns and walks away

you continue your duties like normal and walk up to one of the injured men, you ask him what he needs tended to

König watches as you approach the injured man, his gaze narrowing slightly with a hint of jealousy. He can't help but feel a pang of possessiveness, wanting your attention solely on him. However, he knows better than to interfere in your duties

The injured man explains his injuries, and you begin to assess the wounds, your skilled hands working swiftly and efficiently. König, unable to resist the temptation, lingers nearby, observing your every move.

As you focus on the task at hand, König's eyes trail along your figure, a mixture of desire and longing evident on his face. He can't help but imagine what it would be like to have you tending to his own wounds, to have you close and intimate.

His mind races with thoughts of how he can make you his, how he can claim you as his own. But for now, he keeps his distance, restraining himself from acting on his impulses. After all, he knows that patience can yield the most satisfying results.

As you wrap up with helping this man, you notice that feeling you get when you know you're being watched. You walk over to one of the back rooms that hold equipment and slowly bend over to pick up an extra box of wrapping

König's gaze intensifies as he watches you move towards the back room, a mix of desire and curiosity swirling within him. His eyes follow your every movement, his breath hitching slightly as you slyly bend over to pick up the box of wrapping.

A low growl escapes his lips as he catches a glimpse of your figure, the tightness of your uniform accentuating your curves. His mind races with explicit thoughts, his desire reaching its peak.