Weiguo, don't be modest and write two words and let grandpa comment on you. Xia Qingqing said.

"yes, come and write a couplet and I'll take a look. Grandpa got up from his seat.

Li Weiguo had no choice but to sit on the seat, pick up a brush, dip it in ink and write a couplet.

The old man nodded with satisfaction, picked it up and read it again, "Spend the festival happily and welcome the New Year with lanterns." Horizontal batch, home and everything is prosperous. The couplet is written with a good meaning. Although this word is a bit flawed, it does not affect the overall beauty. Overall very good. The

old man's evaluation is very pertinent, and Li Weiguo is still very happy. The happiest was Xia Qingqing, she ran over and looked at the couplet, "I'll just say that you wrote very well."

"This couplet has a good meaning, you have a lot of experience in writing couplets, and this year's couplet will be handed over to you." Grandpa said with a smile.

Li Weiguo was flattered, he really has a lot of experience in writing couplets, since the old man didn't think he wrote ugly, and he was not modest, he responded to this errand.

"Wei Guo, did you also learn your calligraphy from school? Grandma asked curiously.

"No, my grandmother taught me. When I was a child, there was no school in the village. If you want to study, you have to go to the countryside.

"Your grandmother also studied, huh?"

"My grandmother's family used to be in business, and she went to a private school to read and write since she was a child.

"I see. Few girls from ordinary families in our time went to school. Grandma said.

"Since I was a child, my grandmother attached great importance to learning cultural knowledge, and I went to join the army after finishing junior high school. If I didn't go to the army, my grandmother wanted me to go to high school.

"It's not bad for you to do this, and the initial Chinese is enough." Grandpa said.

As he spoke, he wrote out the couplet.

Lin Juan boiled the batter and evenly spread it on the back of the couplet, and Xia Aiguo went out with the old man to paste the couplet.

Li Weiguo, who had written the couplet, hung red lanterns on both sides of the gate.

After pasting the couplet. Xia Qingqing prepares lunch with her mother and grandmother.

I made a table full of dishes. There was also rice wine made by my grandmother on the table.

After setting off the firecrackers, we started eating.

The rice wine was very sweet, and everyone was very happy, and everyone drank a few more glasses.

Especially the old man, Xia Aiguo, and Li Weiguo drank very happily.

After eating, everyone sat on the sofa and talked for a while. Start playing mahjong.

Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo will not do this. The main thing is grandparents, father and mother play together.

They sat on the side and watched for a while, thinking it was not interesting.

The two of them put on their scarves and went out for a walk.

Usually there is no one in sight in the compound. Today, however, many people are out for a walk. Seeing familiar people, Xia Qingqing took the initiative to greet them. There are also people who take the initiative to talk to them.