Chapter 2

A/n: All words in italics from now on are thoughts

     Oh my God! His arms were huge! Fuck! Wait! No! I can't be thinking this! I've JUST met him! But he is so hot. STOP THINKING THIS GOD DAMMIT!   

 Mattheo turns around and smirks at me. What the hell? "You're hot too, Princess." He says. HOLY SHIT! CAN HE READ MINDS?! "Ah! I see you caught on then, Princess." He says smirking. Just then I got an idea. Kiss me. You are so hot Mattheo! Kiss me! I giggled at his reaction to my thoughts. His smirk fell off his face and his jaw dropped.

I began to smirk, until he smiled at me, walked closer, softly turned my chin upwards towards his face, then kissed me softly. I didn't push him away, but instead, I kissed him back. I was so absorbed in our kiss, that I didn't even realize that Harry had come up behind me. "Ewwwwww! Get a room you two! Gross!" Harry said. I broke the kiss, turned around, looked at Harry, giggled at his disgusted face, then realized that Hermione and Ron were with him.

"OMG! HERMIONE!" I squealed excitedly. "Y/N!" Mattheo said sternly. My eyes widened and I turned around on my heels. My eyes met with his, and I got lost in his beautiful brown pools for a moment. "Come back here!" He said jokingly. I laughed and he grabbed my hand, pulled me in, then held my waist as he looked deep into my eyes, and he gave me a quick peck on the lips. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! Y/N!" Hermione said.

I blushed at Mattheo, then turned around (AGAIN) and looked my best friend since childhood straight in the eyes. "Do you need something hun?" I ask her. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU KISSING MATTHEO FUCKING RIDDLE?!" She screeches at me. "I look at Mattheo behind me then back at Hermione and I giggle. "I'll tell you later." I say, motioning with my eyes to her that I didn't want to say in front of Harry, and she understood.

Just then my eyes widened. Wait a minute. Back up! Did she just say his last name was... RIDDLE?! My mouth was gaping as I thought this. Mattheo Riddle at your service milady! I looked up to see who had spoken, then looked at Mattheo, who was dramatically curtseying in front of me. He must have spoken through my mind. I gave him a death stare. I then hugged my brother as he handed me my owl, who was being provoked by Hedwig. I giggled at them practicing their normal routine, then took Gizzy's cage from Harry.

My mind wandered back to my previous thoughts. His last name was fucking Riddle?! What the hell is wrong with me? I just kissed this boy! And I think I kinda liked it too. Why had I kissed him? I've only known him since the train ride. This was weird. He knew I was a Potter though, so why did he kiss me? "Y/N? Y/NNNN? Hello?" Harry called in an attempt to break me from my thoughts. I shook my head then looked at Harry, realizing that I was lost in my head. We took our trunks and bags, then headed to a carriage that Hagrid was guiding us to.

          *****

Please let me know if there is anything that I might need to change grammatically, I'm not the best at writing!

I love you guys! Hope you are having a great day/night!