I, Maobox Juntun Changliang, ask to

"I, Kawada Rada" "I" "I" "And I"

One or two voices, not visible in the uniform shouts of the soldiers, But ten, hundreds, even thousands, more and more, more and more that kind of voice, that kind of momentum, that kind of passion that stirs people's hearts, makes more and more people move, and also makes more and more

people come out of the ranks spontaneously.

I, I, and I

One by one, one after another, the voices converged into a sea, and the momentum of all the people was awe-inspiring, and gradually, the sound of the queue was overwhelming, and gradually, it was no longer the strong young people who took the initiative to come out of the ranks, it was the old and weak women and children, and they were also responsible.

"Who said that women are inferior to men, although the little women don't have the strength, I can boil water and cook for the soldiers, so that they can kill the enemy in front of the battle without worries" "

That's it, that is, although the old student is old, he can't do anything else, and the old student can take care of the wounded soldiers."

"And me, and me, the tiger head has great strength, and the tiger head can help carry food and weapons to the city wall."

"We can lift the rolling stones" "I, I, I, we can"

Gradually, the soldiers found that the voices of the people overshadowed their shouts, and almost the people of the whole city stood up. This is the legendary indomitable will.

It is also under this kind of will agitation, needless to say that Yang Zhaoxian, who had to be sincerely convinced in the city, did his subordinates, only said that the pit king, who had always rebelled and resisted, could not help but be inspired by the hearts of the people at this moment, and the small mouth that had been shouting to return to Beijing opened and closed, and finally involuntarily squeezed tightly, only the streamer flashing in his eyes revealed his equally excited heart at the moment.

The hearts of the people are united, Mount Tai moves, and the war begins.

Bang bang

bang

"Kill" "Fast, fast, fast, there are not enough rolling stones, rolling stones, transporting rolling stones" "

The north city wall is almost unbearable, increase the number of people quickly, quickly".

"Soldiers, kill" "Ah dog thief looks at the knife"

Knock knock knock Woo, woo

Woo Fight

the sound of fighting, war drums, horns, Jin Ge Iron Horse, All the voices converged, and the smoke of gunpowder billowed and blood overflowed.

Inside and outside the walls, people kept falling, and others were constantly coming up;

The lookout is constantly being swept down by the enemy, and they are constantly being taken down by their own side;

People were constantly injured on the city walls, and they were constantly being carried down by spontaneous medical teams;

The whole city was mobilized, the old and the weak and the young all participated in the battle, and hot water, rolling stones, and arrows were constantly transported to the city walls;

I was thirsty, licking my chapped lips, exhausted, the robe behind me was mended, the rolling stones were not enough, and the big guy even did not hesitate to start tearing down the walls and picking up his own house, and everyone was united, fighting from day to night, from night to dawn.